What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

account bitte löschen

hallo,wie der titel schon sagt bitte ich darum meinen account zu löschen.muss mich aus dem ein oder anderen grund neu reggen.

vielen dank

wizoo

Veteran
-> self delete!

-> self delete!

^^
I've installed a feature called "Self-Delete", which is similar to the "nuke account" option you had before.

The option can be found under My IC, last option in the left column.

Be VERY CAREFUL with this! Once done, it cannot be undone!

Please read below - this is very important!

What it will do...
It will delete your profile and visitor messages
Prevent anyone from accessing any personal info
Delete your Forum albums
Rename your Social Group posts
Change your title to Guest

What it won't do...
1. It won't change your username!
(please PM us before you delete to let us know what you're doing and importantly why you are taking such action). We need to know so we can manually change your username to guest, since the program won't do it! If you tell us why, we will take further action (like making sure your stuff is gone) if your situation warrants it.
2. It won't delete your Old Gallery!
Delete your images before you delete your account or you will lose access to do it.
3. It won't delete your Journal
You can delete your journal entries yourself before you delete your account.
4. It won't delete other entries such as videos, reviews, etc. So check these too if you need to. Your username will be gone.
5. It won't delete your posts! Your posts remain as part of icmag, but without your name or personal info on them. To delete all a person's posts means that it would also delete threads they started and all the posts that follow - in other words you'd delete other peoples postings without their consent. That's something we can't do for a lot of reasons.
6. It won't delete your PMs, although the name on them will change.

In Summary
1. Let us know right away if you are deleting your account by PM and why.
2. Check all your postings (not forum posts) to see what needs to be removed.
3. Then delete your account.

I'm sorry that we can't allow complete deletion of your activity here, but rest assured, your personal info will be gone (unless you posted up more than you should've in the forums).

If anyone finds any of the above to not be accurate, please let me know.

Latest posts

Latest posts