What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Sativa Love Affair

early_bird

Veteran
I have some little work going on here and like to share a few pics.

Zamal x Haze which @Mustafunk did may 15 years or so back. So grown from a very old Seed Stash unfortunately it was the only seed which germinate and so i don´t got a male :(
Luckily the pheno has strong Zamal traits.
I really love Zamal and so i´m very happy about this.

The plant grows in a 1.25 Liter Pot of Coco and actually it´s Flowering Day 33 and it started to produce resin with strong and amazing mango smell :love:
I think a picture says more than words here, the plant took over the whole cabinet :D

I will pollinate with A5/Ohz x Ohz Male from @MadMac. All plants from this strain has been a very good smoke so far, so i´m optimistic about the outcome.

2024-10-02-30-0001.jpg

Another baby i a very nice Leda Uno, also in 1.25L Coco which is already heavy pollinated by the same male. Looking forward to my first Seeds soon :)
Really love the clear high of Leda Uno, so i´m also very curious what comes out when i cross it to Haze.

2024-10-02-46-0001.jpg

EDIT:
And may i show this one too, a Green Haze x Malawi from Ace Seeds.
Not sure what to do with her, i have more seeds so i may do a F1 or pollinate a few buds with some Haze too for fun and get few Seeds out.
Also Flowering Day 33, very stretchy in a 1 Liter Pot.
2024-10-02-47-0001.jpg

Last edited:

early_bird

Veteran
Zamal x Haze - Flowering Day 48

Pollination time :clover:
With A5/O. Haze x O.Haze

Result will be:
(Zamal x Haze) x [ (A5 Haze/O. Haze) x O.Haze ]

Quite hazy stuff, that is what i call a haze hybrid, haha :D

Attachments

• 2024-10-17-02-0001.jpg