What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looks like Mg to me but they are getting too plenty as evidenced by the other row.
Pretty extreme

Attachments

• 7FC8B39D-201C-4C69-848F-F17CE266F8FD.jpeg
    7FC8B39D-201C-4C69-848F-F17CE266F8FD.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh the doctor is in.
Check these out. Two rows getting fed the same, Canna, calmg protekt. Ph good 5.8-6.2, ec 2.0.
Runoff 6.0 and 3.5
One row is fine but the other is ???

View attachment 19074971
how do you clean the feed lines? same batch/brand of coco in both? would excess of either sodium or chlorine make sense? as in maybe when you cleaned the lines something had a chance to dry out and leave a salt deposit of some sort?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Not on drip lines yet, they have been fed with a 2 gallon watering can up till now.

Same amount of water, neither has had any issues that I can think of.

I blame it on led lights I tell ya. And I’m only at 60% power

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...hauled medium home yesterday,got 18 plants to up-pot today,and 3 more to chop tonight...and 9 plants to prep for flower...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not on drip lines yet, they have been fed with a 2 gallon watering can up till now.

Same amount of water, neither has had any issues that I can think of.

I blame it on led lights I tell ya. And I’m only at 60% power

I've had some plant's PH runoff read super low for no apparent causes. Swapping from bluelab to Hanna helped big time. If yours is low flushing with pH 6 and then topping with your feed might help, but mine never fully recovered. I also noticed medium PH issues when my dry backs weren't done properly.

@unclefishstick are you noticing red stems on Destiny?. I've noticed this and can't find a fix.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had some plant's PH runoff read super low for no apparent causes. Swapping from bluelab to Hanna helped big time. If yours is low flushing with pH 6 and then topping with your feed might help, but mine never fully recovered. I also noticed medium PH issues when my dry backs weren't done properly.

@unclefishstick are you noticing red stems on Destiny?. I've noticed this and can't find a fix.
not seeing red stems,the two i have going are in build a soil 3.0 and looking good so far,about to flip them to flower next week i think

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:alrighty,getting through the garden chores...gmo tent watered,3x3 tent with the BAS plants watered and sprayed with lost coast,9 plants prepped for flower,staked and sprayed,half the veg tent cleaned up...onto the up-potting...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: 9 more plants to up-pot....but time for lunch for me...looks like i need to buy more bamboo stakes somehow...luckily i know where to get them!

think i'm gonna need the trailer again on wednesday...need more build a soil,stakes,insect frass,and i'm sure there's something else...