What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

944s2s new run with Verdant Greens females

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hiya,,
man am I looking forward to running these ,,,,,
We have 12 Bubba Zhuzh,,,,,6/White Rhino x Pre 98 Bubba,,,,,6 pre 98 Bubba Kush and these varieties will be the main focus of this run,,,
24 and all females and very excited at the prospect of getting these babies into water for 12 hours then directly into Light Mix,,,,,
need to collect my 300w fluorescent to pop these ,,could do them under a 600w DS but the 300w flo is my go to lamp for the seedlings,,,
Gonna give these some big love ,,,
Will add 5-6 other beans from Jah at lady sativa ( Marmalade) or Tony Greens Gorilla Bubble,,,both these are reg beans so may need to pop ten,,,,
Bump the thread once there in the light mix in a week,,,,
Thanks for reading,,,,s2

Click image for larger version  Name:	B106AC39-6425-48B9-8409-190923BB89A8.jpeg Views:	74 Size:	113.1 KB ID:	18118124

Last edited:
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Nice one. I really like the WR x ‘98 BBK as it’s been a favourite for a few years from a keeper out of 6. I have some bubba Zhuzh in the fridge waiting their turn so look forward to your experience with them. Thanks for sharing.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew the WR x BK a while ago, vigorous plants and strong. One of them nearly knocked me out at 6pm ha
Might want to edit 88 to 98 before the Bubba Kush police turn up...
Good luck mate

Thanks VG ,,Skunkfunk,, and Cloneman,,,
Cheers for that Cloneman,,,corrected,,,,
Gonna be fun running the Bubbas together ,,,,
Also be sticking a 10 in filter back on as the 8in with reducers didn’t work as well as I thought ,,
Was ok but not like the 10in ,,,,,
Cheers,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers OJ,,,Darksider,,,Gizmo and Petrolchemical,
for the support and kind words,,,,
Hoping I can help these great varieties to be all they can,,
There Gonna get the best of everything and a whole lotta love and time,,,
Might have to pinch a mum from the white rhino x pre98 BK,,,
Not kept a mum for years ,,last one was a GG4 and unfortunately I let it go to the point of no return,,,
I miss the Blue Meanie mum (Rip Bird) big time,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A little bump ,,,
Now the heatwave is over I can stand my run with VGs genetics,,,,
Room is getting bombed tonight,,,
Seedlings go into light mix after around 12 hours in water,by the weekend maybe a tad earlier,,,
Be running 6 of two each and one with 10 fems that will be trained so 22 fens in total,,,maybe a few more if needed,,,
some pics of room prep,,,,
12292224-1A09-4E49-940D-63D51823E7A5.jpeg

43258478-E4D9-4757-B4B1-667A6C43F3BC.jpeg
1E9F3573-62D2-460E-BD7C-9E43183C736E.jpeg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew the WR x BK a while ago, vigorous plants and strong. One of them nearly knocked me out at 6pm ha
Might want to edit 88 to 98 before the Bubba Kush police turn up...
Good luck mate
Thanks Cloneman and OJD,,
appreciate the heads up,,,s2

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably a good call to delay the grow.. given the weather we had!

Hope it all goes well..
VG :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably a good call to delay the grow.. given the weather we had!

Hope it all goes well..
VG :tiphat:
Cheers VG,
Last few summers indoors have been a trial,,,,high temps can be dealt with but using the moby air con unit made keeping the humidity high even harder ,,,
its that that’s made me hold off ,using humidifiers,,cold wet towels,,buckets of ice water but it’s constant and the sticky buds seem to suffer,,
Being at the top of a building with lots of glass don’t help but ready to go now,,,s2