What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

7' Freakshow in texture garden

grod31

Veteran
1720493144934.png
1720493013954.png

driver77

That things going to be a MONSTER! Hell already is.......Freakshow has a huge growth spurt when you flip them indoors....if it does that on this plant it's going to be a sight to see!

cheapwine

Veteran
Amazing! That's my plan to grow FreakShow next year in my garden as even with auto's it's a bit of work to make then less visible - but FreakShow? Yes please! How does she smells? Curious about buds on that big plant... :)

driver77

I've grown it a few times...everyone had a very floral almost perfume like smell with just a touch of lemon grass. Buds are rock hard and plentiful. Very potent sativa high....perfect daytime weed. Pics in my profile...My first seeds came from Humboldt before I found the breeder. Supafreak is even stronger...it's Freakshow x Pineapple Express but looks just like Freakshow.

grod31

Veteran
I traded an Oz of mushies for the freakshow on another forum ;0) no idea where they came from before that
Viability wasnt so great either. Seeds are light in color.

1722337606090.png

driver77

Mine look just like those...large and light colored. Such an interesting plant....I can't wait to see your pics of her in flower. The buds at first will be huge globs of white hairs sticking straight out before the calyxs swell out to them. Going to be a sight to see! If your interested in the history and how they got it to this point I highly recommend reading Hielevationgenetics.com. By the way I've grown several of their other strains and all were top notch.
Looking forward to updates!