What's new

512 watt T8 flouro grow - purple pineberry & nebula

DubPhiend

what up bro....i kinda figured....i knew the smokey the bear wasnt a community avatar....nice to see ya again....

Dub

A

alaskagrown69

sup dub, I haven't talked to ya in almost 2 years since OG went down...Had to change the name a little. Just moved to the lower 48, I think I will build a new DUB CAB soon, anyway nice seeing ya again. Peace alaskagrown :)
P.S. Love the pics

Last edited:

rastamonunika

simple statement - t'5s rock!

ive heard people complain that they are high priced, but i compare new equipment im interested to a hortilux bulb, 130 bucks for a bulb, i think i could shell out the 200 for 4 lamp t5 (and i did!) and ive loved it ever since!

lots of Love and Light
unika

!PeAcE!

[

I knew i regonized you from og because of the metal backing on your t8 rack i knew that setup looked very fimiliar!!
anyways ill be sticking around to see what buds you come up with next!!!

PEACE

since this thread got bumped, i may as well show everyone the final products. i would have updated this right after harvest, but my computer was screwed.

pineberry just before the chop:

trimmed up:

nebula before chop:

trimmed:

cured nebula:

DubPhiend

Right on guys...lookin awesome... glad to see the flouro racks are still out there kickin ass... nice lookin bud...

Dub

Last edited:

DOS

Brining this one back from the dead too! DubPhiend & onthatlevel you guys inspired me to start growing my own!​

19772sideview.jpg

19772macronic.jpg

19772dankness2.jpg

19772macronic2.jpg

Thanks!

N

Neptune

yeah, surely one of the best 100% t5 grows I have seen.

Next time, use a proper name-brand fertilizer though! (I recomend Pure Blend Pro for soil)
You have all sorts of lockout, overfert, and or deficiencies.

Awesome grow there, and very inspiring.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
That T8 grow is awesome!! This thread has made a believer out of me, my next indoor will be florescent. I'm stoked to start building a cabinet :)

DOS

Neptune said:
yeah, surely one of the best 100% t5 grows I have seen.

Next time, use a proper name-brand fertilizer though! (I recomend Pure Blend Pro for soil)

Awesome grow there, and very inspiring.

You talking to me? I used FoxFarm line up. Grow big, Big BLoom, Tiger Bloom, Open Sessame, Beastie BLoomz, and Cha Ching.

Here is a sample I took somewhere arround day 30. I'd say there is nothing wrong with my FoxFarm nutes...
19772drysample.jpg

Last edited:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Day 30?!

If I could get my finished product to look like that, I would be a happy man. Awesome buds.

Neptune said:

no worries. ive recently made the switch to pure blend pro and organic soil....and illl never be goin back to the crap was using.

thanks for comments everyone!

DOS

I looked it up and that pic is actualy of day 42. heres a shot of what it looked like on day 29 :D
The calyxs are packed in there tight! that day 42 sampler was some rock hard nug. Broke off into crumbs perfect for bong loads. I think witha cure it would of been pretty damn good considering...:yummy: Good ferts and good soil pluss a 3 year degree from OverGrow and a lil out door experience turned this noob into a pro by the second grow!

19772dankness1.jpg

Last edited: