What's new

4K DRO-OGRAPHY

One Love 731

Veteran
Looks like you've trimmed a lot of fan leafs, was that because of nute burn, more penetration or? All looks well, cant wait to see them rolled in sugar once there done. Karma, One Love

Misturemike

One Love,
i trim fan leaves for light penetration. the plants got nute burn kissed while i was away(can be noticed in some pics), not blaming anyone(ok fine, my roomie) but someone forgot to keep there eye on the PPM's:noway:
pruning back fan leaves especially on indica dominant pants, it allows the under growth to gain significantly in size and girth. same concept as trimming up your girls' skirt to lessen the flarf.
anywho, thanks for stopping by and i will be posting pics of the great harvest sometime probably next week. the HDF comes down april fools, the rest the week after:joint:

Misturemike

One Love,
sometimes i leave it because its hard to reach into the canopy without disturbing the buds so it easier to take it where "leaf" part starts. As well the sheer amount of fan leaves to take off created, i will admit, some laziness as well and its much more time effective to do it this way as well.

Misturemike

hdf_close_up2.jpg

hdf day 55

Misturemike

mango and og day 48
**and why the deuce did it put up big images twice when i do the same thing everytime to post pics and now its a thumbnail again. anyone?