What's new

3 Auto’s in one pot 4gal

420chicano

I have 3 Northern lights Autos doing really well and getting tall in a 4 gal pot. Has anyone done this before and was it successfully done?
When they start to flower will it be an issue they look really healthy
Thanks

420chicano

Here are my 6 Northern lights 3 to a pot started from Seed..

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpeg
    IMG_0199.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 71

bibi40

Hi mate !

they are healthy for now ,
but in one of this pot it' s ok for one plant ,
no worries to have ,
but i guess you will get the same harvest from your 3 plants in a pot than just one plant in a pot ,
anway i wish you a good and resinous harvest !

:tiphat:

420chicano

Hi mate !

no worries to have ,
but i guess you will get the same harvest from your 3 plants in a pot than just one plant in a pot ,

Thank you Sir for Replying Appreciate it👊🏽

420chicano

Hi mate !

no worries to have ,

Also killed a little Green caterpillar 🐛 eating on of my lower leafs this morning .. he was doing some Damage. Went out side to give them a spot of Water. It’s 103 here today 🤪 it’s hot!

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

If you get those gray moths that lay those caterpillar eggs which hatch into the green caterpillars around this time of year then you'll probably want to start spraying with a BT (bacillus thuringiensis) spray about every 10 days or so because the green caterpillars cause bud rot. They're also voracious consumers of foliage. I saw my first gray moth of the year last week, but they might've been around before that.