What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

23 acre pot farm busted

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Sounds like they were tightly packed in ,
certainly would have been a lot of weight in flowers ,
what a shame ...

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They did not pay off the correct jefes. Those big grows are only left alone if bribes have been paid imo.

EastCoast710

Jon 54

A Waste

A Waste

What a waste of what could only be a super crop of some great Mexican Marijuana!! Mexican Mota isn't as bad or schwag as many snobs think. Kush just puts you out,. where's the HIGH or CREATIVITY in that. The smokers who have been spoon fed all this Kushcrap since the early 90's have missed out on what the real meaning of a Marijuana HIGH is all about.

Jon 54 :plant grow::plant grow:

EastCoast710

What a waste of what could only be a super crop of some great Mexican Marijuana!! Mexican Mota isn't as bad or schwag as many snobs think. Kush just puts you out,. where's the HIGH or CREATIVITY in that. The smokers who have been spoon fed all this Kushcrap since the early 90's have missed out on what the real meaning of a Marijuana HIGH is all about.

lol are u shitting me lol

kush isn't all indica.. and 2 people are diff some people creative on sativa some on indica.. that's the best part. but we don't want that Mexican bullshit cartel shit in the US. we want USA grown swag or should I say the cali n Colorado stuff that makes it to the east coast is the new swag

indocult

my thoughts on this are:
I'm also partial to the first weed i smoked, but it's pretty obvious Mexican schwag sucks. you can't put good weed next to schwag and tell me the schwag is better. you just started with schwag, and everyone gets thr highest with what they started with. just my opinion but i've yet to see it actually proven wrong.

Last edited:
E

Eye

I totally agree with Jon 54.

If anyone has got some Mexican shwag bagseeds from the 90's or earlier please send them in to the seedbay. I'd be willing to bid on them.

Shwag is underrated in my opinion.
Grown out properly by an advanced grower shwag can produce some amazing results.
Oh I love that Mexican spicyness.

soserthc1

I totally agree with Jon 54.

If anyone has got some Mexican shwag bagseeds from the 90's or earlier please send them in to the seedbay. I'd be willing to bid on them.

Shwag is underrated in my opinion.
Grown out properly by an advanced grower shwag can produce some amazing results.
Oh I love that Mexican spicyness.

IMHO / experience growing bag seed from Mexican weed has never lived up to any of my expectations. Most Mexican seed is accumulated to outdoors and does not grow well in doors .

its weird that it still sells.
picture.php