What's new

2020 in North Dakota

Nannymouse

Well, for the veggie garden, Honey picked up a couple of those metal fire pit rings. The garden has a bad time with the wind, especially the tomato transplants, and the rings really helped. They also keep the water from running off. We heaped dirt up a ways on the outside.

I dunno how tall your grow bags are. I dunno if you can remove tiles on the gh floor for the roots to go into the ground, either. The firepit rings are wider than the bags, for sure. But i would think that the rings would be a little more stable than the bags. And even though the rings are larger, two plants could probably live together in there quite happily.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I have the greenhouse raised up 18" on railroad ties. I thought about filling it up with good soil and giving the roots more room.
While the natural ground is hard clay. There's also a lot of sandstone a few inches down. Like growing in a frying pan.
Peace farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Late August

Late August

Hello World, it's been a while since I last updated this forum. Here are some recent pictures from the greenhouse.
The first picture is my heavily seeded Auto Zamaldelica.
The second is my Romulan female. She's just starting to flower now. She won't finish properly unless October is the warmest in decades. We've had snow on the ground by the 2nd the last two years.
These are 2 of my RedPurps. They started the season being on the chopping block. The only reason they didn't get culled was I'm testing them. Now these plants are looking better as the season goes on.
This is a Grape phenotype of a Highland Nepalese. Being a semi auto flowering plant. I expected them to be a little earlier in flowering. The timing should be fine and the cooler weather should influence phenotypic expressions.
I hope you have a wonderful week and be safe.
Peace farmerlion

Attachments

• 20200825_090639.jpg
    20200825_090639.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 20200825_090921.jpg
    20200825_090921.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 20200825_090945.jpg
    20200825_090945.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 20200825_090901.jpg
    20200825_090901.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 97

Fiddynut

Looking good man! I've tried outdoor growing a couple times here in Wisconsin and the cold wet fall weather makes for poor growing. Would love to have a greenhouse to play with someday.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
fiddynut, I can't even begin to tell you how much I love mine. Find a way to make it happen my friend.
Peace farmerlion

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good man! I've tried outdoor growing a couple times here in Wisconsin and the cold wet fall weather makes for poor growing. Would love to have a greenhouse to play with someday.

I've got a couple buddies who successfully grow outside here. I gave up trying.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Got Bud, we really have to pay close attention to the genetics we choose. I have beautiful Moroccan plants outside.
Ace has some auto flowering genetics that are amazing for Northern growers.
Peace

Hey Farmer, I've got a pack of Blood Rose, curious how yours came out. I saw your pics were added on a seedbank I use, so I figured I'd come on here and see if you could offer a smoke report. How many days did she go?

Latest posts

Latest posts