What's new

2012 Flower room

RespectGreen

Veteran
Howz it hangin guys happy new year! This will be my continually updated flower shot thread for the year... I promise this year Im stickin' to one thread.:laughing:

Chem Sister day 27
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Original Diesel Day 27
picture.php

picture.php

Both with no additives just PBP bloom, sensizyme, c+m, and drip clean and fed Flora Nova one and a while add a boost to the PBP

RespectGreen

Veteran
Thanks guys here's a few more shots

A tray of mixed fuckery..
picture.php

Trainwreck
picture.php

A tray in its first week still

OGKxF13, TheWhitexF13, Twitter OG, and GromXGrapeKrush
picture.php

Tray of Karmas Jack I fell short on plant #s on this table and also stunted them with there first feed after transplant.. Whatever though it's always a learning process
picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
lookin good respect! your flower room is rockin! i bet you got some nice aromas in there. what are you blasting them with lighting?

RespectGreen

Veteran
Yo bros! Thanks 4 peepin' it out!

Greenadian- There's 4 tables and 4 lights in this 12x12x8 room.

MoneyMike- It's from Mother Chucker Seeds here at IC but unfortunately ended up with 3/4 males luck of the draw though

Here's a quick update for ya'all

Trainwreck
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Original Diesel
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chem Sister day 32 (frostiest run with her yet stoked)
picture.php

picture.php

Med-Mans PainKiller
picture.php

RespectGreen

Veteran
Thanks guys!

I'm trying to keep my line-up tight always something knew I want to try! 2012 will be about dialing in though!

Cob- I am just pheno hunting right now so we shall see what I end up with... Hopefully some fire! I think I have a male to make a few f2s with also if I dont end up with something special though.

Thanks for peeping it out guys!

RespectGreen

Veteran
Check it out peeps' this is my friend Blazeoneup's BubbaKushXGrapeKrush he grew. No matter the strain this guy always kills! Props bro

picture.php

picture.php

RespectGreen

Veteran
Nice buds!!
Can you tell more about your setup? thx

Yea not a problem bro

It's:

4x hoods (8" blockbusters) each with 1k's in them

4x 4x4 tables One for each hood.. Each table with a 1" drain and ran straight to the floor drain for all of my run-off (Thanks for the tips always MIway)

16x or so plants a table..

2 Gal pots of coco on a feed system made of 1/2" line and T'd off with 1/4" T's and 1/4" tubing ran to each pots for feeding...

Anymore questions feel free to ask or tips as I'm always learning myself! Also that goes for anyone!

:thank you:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmm bkgk :)

gardens looking nice and green man. keep it up! cant wait to see the chem sis fill out.

P

puma

hello RESPECT:wave:
dude those are really nice looking, um hey what kind of yields can one get from the ORIG D?...i think that PAIN KILLER looks like a dirt nap if ya hit her to hard...
nice:wave:

RespectGreen

Veteran
It depends... I've only seen it grown 3 times now but when my friend did it it got huge! The first time I did it also it got pretty big... This time it's looking more like Rainmakers pics which was lower yielding pics but much danker looking... Thats the style shes putting on for me this time.

Latest posts

Latest posts