What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Amnesia 99 seeds

JLP

Veteran
Hey everybody,here's some seeds I've been working on for a while.It is a cross of GN Coll. C99 f2 females and a Soma seeds Amnesia Haze male.
I originally thought that I had just Amnesia but I pm'd Soma about it and he told me that I have Amnesia Haze,not Amnesia.The C99 f2 I've grown many times.I had 3 C99 fems pollenated but only 2 of them had the right smell and flavor to use the seeds.The seedmothers finished around 60 days.Here's a couple pics of the seedmothers:

I grew a nice Amnesia Haze female along with the male I used in the cross.Very nice herb,finished around 85 days but a really good yield and bud density for a Haze hybrid.The smell isn't fruity at all,kind of hard to pin down.The smoke is very smooth,almost a creamy flavor.Here's a few pics of the Amnesia Haze female:

The seeds are free,just PM me yor safe addy.I'll post here when I run out.

******EDIT:as of 01-06-05 I am running short on these seeds,from this point forward if you don't have at least 100 posts you will not be eligable for seeds.All other PMs will be deleted.********

JLP

Last edited:
G

Free seeds

Free seeds

JLP,
WOW! What a way to start the New Year, Happy New year, and may your breeding exceed your desires!

Avid

G

You kick ass JLP. I just harvested your g13 bx f2s a few days ago. Been tokin on the smaller buds and wow that stuff is strong. Can't wait to try this one. peace.

G

That last pic is awesome. Hell they all are who am i kidding.
Nice work JLP. Youve dont it again.

snl25

The gift of Christmas stretches into the New Year. A very kind offer JLP. I know many will be looking into this strain. Keep it green.

Take care!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
man o man this place and these peeps just keep getting more awesome by the day
give give give share share share its is a grand day after all
peace chucky

G

those look great JLP loving the purple tints, this is going to be one for the books!

THC

Latest posts

Latest posts