What's new

Nirvana Cali-O =sMoKe rEpOrT=~~~~ (Outdoor)

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Breeder: Nirvana

Strain: California Orange

Phenotype: Mostly Indica

Grown: Outdoors (Midwest)

Finish: Late Sept

Appearence- Dark green dense buds with purple hues, bright orange hairs and medium frost. 7/10

Smell: Oranges, Hash. 8/10

Taste: Hashy with a hint of citrus. 7/10

High: Heavy indica stone. Can put you to sleep if you smoke too much. Not a good day starter. 7/10

Overall: It was nice to try the Indica pheno but I liked the more 50/50 split on the Cali. I do like it for chilling and relaxing at night before I pass out. I was happy with the finish time outside and yield. 7.5/10

Last edited:
G

guest123

pretty much wht i found with that variety too closet funk , and im with u ,, way preferred the sativery type of this strain ....

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I smoked my last nug last night. I say it was about a month cure. The taste got a bit better but still heavy hash tasting with that small hint of orange. The one thing I noticed with this pheno is that when you smoke it before you go to sleep you tend to sleep deeper and more comfortable feeling awesome in the morning.

G

Nice report Closet.You should put this in Backcountry's outdoor strain guide too..

PHL8T ME

Grew last year. Nice yeild, nice buzz, GREAT taste! Good bud for the ice shack where its a mellow atmosphere anyhow...a few beers, a few puffs, you get the picture. Bred with a short squat kush will see what that produces, I'm guessing instant sleep!!!!!HAHAHAHA

chizzleonetime

damn closet wish my outdoor buds came out that fat
had cali o a few times makes a nice change but always a lil 2 hashy for my liking, once i tried an unlabeled strain that tasted of sweet oranges and have yet to find out what it was but damn!