What's new

Abusive OGK hybrids...

Abusive's OGK is by far some of the highest grade sensi on the planet...without a doubt.

It's a KILLER indica that stretches like a sativa, I wanted to see what the progeny would look like if I ran some hybs of it...kinda had to deal with some summer heats...

...they turned out fairly abusive dominant, and surely did spit out some extremely indica babies!

Here's fem. A

High yielding, mellow flavor, no herm, mellow high...not really a stand out

G

looks great cookie, what did you cross the og with? I currently have a og x tw im flowering. a very short stockey plant that is looking pretty good. looks nothing like eather parent.

G

What did you cross with and any pics of mother/father and the offspring?
You said it was not really a stand out, i'm assuming the OGK was a good clone so you might try to find some elite seeds and find a proper daddy. Or back cross to the original clone. I think most people with high quality clones should try to make some good crosses to vary the gene pool and maybe spread the eliteness around. Just moved to the west coast and let me tell you on the east side the best clone i found was some guy had a "G-13" clone and a bag seed clone. The G-13 hermied with more male flowers then female 1 week into flower and the bag seed was so weak it died for no reason.

your name makes me thing of the family guy episode with the cookie monster in rehab.

G

nice looking nug crookie. what kind of abusive crosses you been making man? seems like a pretty soild breeding plant.

....each plant (A, B, C...) is a different phenotype from an F1 hybridization of Abusive's OGK x 'Proven Purple' (an F2 creation of mine that turns fairly purple)....

...The PP is fairly sativa dom., so when I saw the incredibly indica phenos of the hybrid (that I will post a lil later on) I knew the Abusive K really was a "real kush"...

baja sauce...I am going to be doing some Abusive K lines, overall I was VERY impressed with F1's from this uber special mommy....I was simply stating that female "A" wasn't the top notch'er...

grizz...whose OGK is in your test cross? Prolly not abusives....? ....more likely one of the Sour D~ish tasting ones (the chem-like flavor that is in the SFV and Ghost OGK)

H&L....she puts out some very desirable F1's....I'm thinking of crossing her with a very special skunkxhaze F2 or even a sage/nevilles haze to increase the flavor a lil....I'm also developing an OGK x Lowrider line that will be known as "Low-G-Kush"...

Last edited:
Here is female B...she's quite greasy, stinks like a mild peppery hash, and tards you out pretty well....yields incredible for a "cali-kush" hybrid...

You'll notice the classic "Kush Crown" bud structure that the cali kushes have come through very well in all these plants...

G

low-g-kush :biglaugh:, thats awesome man! are you using the original lowryder or one of the improved versions? the lr2 is much better man, as are some phenos of masterlow. :)

i pollinated an abusive i have outside with tres dawg (chemdawg d bx2) so we'll see how that one turns out. this thread is getting me pumped.

The lowryder is from the original ten packs distributed by originalseeds.com, I made one batch of LRxLR since getting them and I pollenated the Kush mom with the 3 tallest LR males I had...

...I question the source of almost all LR seeds now... you never know who is making more inbred generations from their own lowryder stock and slapping joint doctor labels on it...eh'hemmm, hint hint

I still remember the day when I packaged up my money and sent it off to originalseeds...never knowing how much fun they'd be down the line...

G

yeah man, the first pack i got from dr chronic way back when came with a dr chronic label on it after i paid $60 for 'joint doctor's original lowryder'. you'd like the lr2 man, its much more potent and has a bit more size to it. i was just sent some blue streak to test so if i like that i'll be doing some pollinating. :)

i cant wait to see how that auto og turns out.

G

Once the auto-flowering plants get perfected and in wide variety i think it will be a big thing to alot of people who need stealth. I've sampled Mdanzig's hybrids and i think it's a step in the right direction.

The second plant looks much better, any other pics?

Fem C...If this doesn't scream KUSH at the top of it's lungs to you (for an Abusive Kush hyb) I don't know what does...this little girl was the slowest vegger of the bunch, but I could tell by the fans that it would be something special...she finished @ like 18 or 20" while the other phenos bolted past a meter almost...this was the only girl that didn't hafta be tied down...f***ing incredible flavor, Peppery/Rich Hash/cake frosting & incense?? Knock out de-motivating high....makes you want to quit whatever you were doing...

Last edited:
Female E

...I know some of you are wondering where's this "proven purple" pheno? ...well here ya' go

Bland flavor (typical of most purple herbs), mild high..kicked to the curb (last clone put outdoors so as not to be wastefull)...

*I'm gonna go pass out, more phenos to come.... :joint:

Last edited:
G

Wow! looks like cactus chron to me ! big props!

Crookie Monster said:
Fem C...If this doesn't scream KUSH at the top of it's lungs to you (for an Abusive Kush hyb) I don't know what does...this little girl was the slowest vegger of the bunch, but I could tell by the fans that it would be something special...she finished @ like 18 or 20" while the other phenos bolted past a meter almost...this was the only girl that didn't hafta be tied down...f***ing incredible flavor, Peppery/Rich Hash/cake frosting & incense?? Knock out de-motivating high....makes you want to quit whatever you were doing...

S

suckerrepellent

nice nugs

nice nugs

lookin frosty dude! this is an interesting cross indeed

Thanks to everyone who is stopping by for a facefull of kush!

Here is fem. E

Very glossy and wide leaves, similar to fem C (but much more stretch)...Candied Cali Kush type of smell...quick flower, kinda low yield...all around radical pheno

* I have another pheno that is very very purple and mo' frosty but I cannot locate the memory dstick that she's on @ this time...

G

shit, i woulda said it but thought i'd already posted plenty in this one. :) that female e has my mouth watering!