What's new

Dogwalker OG

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Albert Walker OG x Chem 91

Anyone else growing this? Did a couple tester plants last round and I was impressed enough to give her two lights this time.

Did one plant outdoors and she finished a bit late for my liking (oct. 20) but I could see her doing well in a better climate.

Smells like pine, fuel, skunk, maybe citrus. Really strong and pleasant aroma that suits my tastes.

Supposedly the strain can test high like 29% THC but I haven't had any tested my self.

Day 47
picture.php
picture.php

CoCoSativas

Yeah first one in. Dope shit man love it. I'm just getting into chem and ogs now. I started reefs sour pink kush, sin city sour nightmare kush and have bodhi goji and the fuzz... can't wait to f2 all of em, and make some crazy crosses along the way

orechron

I thought I was growing it this year! Remember we talked about it and then fall came around and it started setting pathetically small buds. Turns out what I got is the "scooby snacks" clone, which also has high numbers. The real pdx walker cut has had a bunch of 30+ results and by the looks of it you have the real deal.

Looks like she will be great inside. I'd stick to the cherry pie outdoors though if you were able to pull those kind of numbers.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thatt weed looks killer!! The first pic is mouth watering!! The 91' is my holy grail cut. So I'm always all over any hybrids with her in it.

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
I've got her going right next to the GG4 and it's hard to pick a favorite between the two.

Next round will be about half/half. Dwalker might veg a little better for my situation, just the way she stretches out wide to fill the screen but both strains are plenty vigorous. I gave out samples of each to a bunch of friends and the feedback was a near tie.

A friend had some Dwalker herm a bit due to a light leak and I kept some of the nanners and attempted to dust the GG4 this round so we'll see in a couple weeks if any of it took.

Orechron I take it that the "pathetically small" budset of the Scooby Snacks didn't stoke you out but otherwise how was she? Scooby Snacks is Dogwalker X GSC, right?

orechron

Yeah it is a cookie cross. This is the only picture I took of it this season:

Its other qualities are actually great. The taste is something else, the indoor samples had an alpine brand dinner mint thing going on. Buds are so tiny though that I tossed the clone. Milkyjoe might still have it though, sounded like he liked it enough. Most of the above hedgerow went to oil because the trimmer were bitching about it taking to long to do a unit. The other downside in my case was that it outgrew the space given. I put them out July 10th and they still got too big.

I think the GG4 has got the best reviews from my people so far. OGKB is a close second. The glue is so trippy though, catches people off guard.

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Right on. The GG4 is a beast indoors. I wish I would have thrown one outside just to see how she fared for me. I kept hearing that it wasn't an early finisher and maybe doesn't have great resistance to root pathogens so I stuck with the Cherry Pie and some bodhi seed plants. Mixed results as always with the seed plants but more good than bad and I think I got a keeper Blueberry Hashplant to run next year.

I feel you on the tiny bud cookie crosses. I'm so glad to be running something other than the Platinum Cooks in my room now although I still have her around.

orechron

You don't see very many outdoor pics of gg4 that look dense either, for me at least thats a huge selling point. The bugs get pretty voluminous though.

Your cookie plants look like they do well in the yield department from the pics shown. I'd be curious to see what the walker puts out/gavita.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Yea I ran orechron's cut. The weird thing is how fast the plant itself grows...and then teeny tiny buds...frosty as fuck. I way over smoked cause the taste was so amazing...could not sleep on it.

Got one indo for me and then ima let her go...with fond memories

milkyjoe

Veteran
Yea on gg4...not dense outside but decent yield and fun, fun, fun to smoke. No full season for me od next ur...maybe a black box. But gonna blow her up indo

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
No full season at all milky?

I was really considering that as well but I don't know, light dep presents it's own challenges. Life dep we call it.

Would be nice to run some of the better indoor strains like this Dwalker and GG4 under plastic and be done by aug. or sept.

Maybe "done" is the wrong word. The indoor never stops.

Got a couple better pics before the lights came on. Stoked on this round, I think it's going to be one of my better ones since I set up this room.
picture.php
picture.php

milkyjoe

Veteran
Hell yea that looks fire

No...said that weird...lots of full season on dense od stuff. But only black box on gg4, ogs or long stuff like diesels. I tend to love 12 week plus strains

Edit...you kinda want to plan it so that "indo" stuff finishes in the box under 12 full hours of sunlight. If you can do it at elevation under pure blue skies...well best it gets imnotsohumbleopinion

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Thanks gents.

That makes more sense now Milky because I was super impressed by your long season stuff.

My climate is not great being like half a mile from the beach so I'm always hunting for something that will be legitimately done by early Oct. or so. Twelve weekers not happening.

Was toying with the idea of doing a seed run in my four light room and doing a diminishing light cycle like minus 5 min of light a day until everything is flowering to see if I can find any early triggering plants that ticks the boxes for an outdoor plant.

Seeing if that would translate into an early triggering/finishing plant outdoors would be interesting I think.

orechron

Milky I'll verify before anything goes your way again. The guy I got that faux walker from paid 3K for it lol. I paid $100 and even though I didn't take a bad initial hit, it cost be big time because I wasted a whole 7'X110' row and 8 lights indoors on her. Rookie mistake.

I'd be shocked if you didn't do an outdoor grow. I'd bet next year you'll still throw a few odd balls out. I vote Tom Hill haze or maybe something Cambodian. You could harvest just before thanksgiving lol.

Silver, you ended up with a pretty good budset this round. Still on the extra Mn/sea shield program?

If you want an early finisher I've got one. Norcal catpiss x afghan (odyssey), I chop it on the 1st or 2nd of Oct. Milky ran it this year as well.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Ive heard alot over this cut the last few yrs... homies paid over 3 .... i heard its albert walker chem91 ... theres a few aw og goin about now was one of them used???? They all pretty similar extra tangy og type... dont get me wrong dw is fire just not backwards different enough to deserve the askin cost.... well thats my thoughts...

milkyjoe

Veteran
Yea...that Odyssey is a great early finisher. Jager is really good too around 10/6-7. Those two are gonna be my earlies next yr

T

thesloppy

Bought a bag of Dogwalker home a month ago that ended up spitting out 10 seeds. The local hype/cost on this strain is so high I popped 3 in my tiny little closet, just to see what comes up.

Copperfield

No full season at all milky?

I was really considering that as well but I don't know, light dep presents it's own challenges. Life dep we call it.

Would be nice to run some of the better indoor strains like this Dwalker and GG4 under plastic and be done by aug. or sept.

Maybe "done" is the wrong word. The indoor never stops.

Got a couple better pics before the lights came on. Stoked on this round, I think it's going to be one of my better ones since I set up this room.
View Image View Image

Damn silver mullet, those pics are fantastical!! The trick perfection on that too pic blew me away bro!! Nice work