What's new

50x3WATT LED 2x Kosher Kush 1x Holy Grail by DNA

denjo

Sop guys,

I have a small grow with only 3 plants atm. I use powderfeeding and as in the titel, I use LEDs Purple Alien New Generation and I am impressed as fuck. Resin production is hilarious as well as the temps.

It's starting week 6 now. I took away the LA Confidential since she is incredibly slow and just wasting space and light. (pic)

Please feel free to ask me anything and I will answer as soon as I can.

denjo

thx mate. will show some more soon.

some little facts. I use Bio Bizz All Mix and with powderfeed I use Canna Bio because it smells right. I got a boxed fan in the tent because I must keep it stealthy. Tent is 120x60x170

peace

denjo

yoyo, here is a little update. I added my 250hps to my 50x3 watts LED. The cut in the bucket is a holy grail and the others starting now. Ape Berry OG by Apothecary and Green Crack by HSO

denjo

Thank you man. I just flushed them and let dried them out for 5 days. I hope they will get the fatness now since its starting week 7 from light switch today. I will upload pics later on.

denjo

Update Kosher & Holy Grail 50x3w LED & 250w HPS

Update Kosher & Holy Grail 50x3w LED & 250w HPS

Yo,

here we go on week 47 since light switch. The smaller buds are from the holy grail. I must check my cam. It did not focus the top buds unfortunately. As well I am only able to take pics with flash.

They are stacking nicely. I start to flush them in about 15 days for 12 days and then I chop them.

denjo

day 54 50x3 LED New Generation Kosher Kush & Holy Grail

day 54 50x3 LED New Generation Kosher Kush & Holy Grail

Alright.. so I started to flush em. I'm a bit busy atm so I can't update more often. Got a hempy bucket running as well but had an accident so pics will follow soon in the hydro section (Holy Grail Kush cut) together with a Lemon Mango OG, Ape Berry OG, Green Crack, Kings Kush and 3x Bubba Kush auto by dinafem.. adding 1 more LED soon.

LED light is Kosher Kush und the other is the Holy Grail..

denjo

well, all my stuff I just wrote disappeard. thanks for that..

so, If you are looking for yield, then you might be wrong here. I started with 175 watts of a 250hps and switched to LED in 4th week. You can see the LED buds are way thicker and really make expose the potential of the plant. the holy grail is way bushier as the kosher.. whatever.

have fun :)

denjo

2 x 150watt led day 60

2 x 150watt led day 60

yo,

I added the second LED 2x 50x3 watt purple alien new generation LED as well I installed a new td silent (smallest size).

My temperature is frozen at 25.9 Celsius. The humidity is slightly higher but its not a wet humidity. Its very well climate in the tent and the plants love it.

just 2 pics. more follow as well I will tell the yield after chopping her down

denjo

sry guys for not posting here. uploading pictures is a pain in the ass each time. you might follow my grows in the strainhunters forum.

denjo

Kosher Kush Nug Harvest

Kosher Kush Nug Harvest

Here is a dry nug guys. I do dry trimming because of the taste.

peace out

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like some quality bud denjo. Dry trim is the best in my opinion and experience as well.