What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Headband 707 - Kosher Kush - Pure Kush : Grown with Cutting Edge Solutions

Hello friends!

I have a glorious and rare day off to lounge and post sexy nugs!

From my latest harvest, loving the yield on this Kosher Kush. For the last two years I have been running the Headband 707 and I am yet to find a strain that tastes danker and more delicious. It's the true headband from clone I got from an oldskool grower in NorCal. The genetics are O.G. Kush x Sour Diesel. The intense aroma beats my San Fernando Valley O.G. and the flavor on exhale dominates all!

Headband 707

picture.php

Pure Kush

picture.php

Kosher Kush

picture.php

I use Cutting Edge Solutions full line. The standard 3-part (only use Micro & Bloom in 12/12) and the three organic additives, the Calcium called Plant Amp, the Magnesium / Sulfur called Mag Amp and the sweetener/flavor/oil enhancer called Uncle Johns Blend. I also use their organic carbo loader called Sour-Dee in the last 3 weeks. Cutting Edge blows up my garden and it's American made, love this fertilizer!

I pulled 3 pounds and 9 ounces from my two 1000W Hortilux bulbs, I use one Block Buster from Sunlight Supply and one Radiant from Hydrofarm, they both yield great.

Harvest time! I always use turkey bags for my final 'burping'
picture.php

Headband 707 grown in the cool winter months, got some purps!
picture.php

Pure Kush - freshly trimmed!
picture.php

Pure Kush
picture.php

Headband 707 - Freshly cut!
picture.php

Pure Kush - closeup!
picture.php

Kosher Kush
picture.php

Have a swell day my brothers and sisters! Keep your Mama's happy... grow beautiful and harvest always!

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
Love it!i 'll take the pure Kush, shit looks dank! love the cure/bag shot. i love harvest time.Also cutting edge is some good people and nutes, i spoke with there chemist/maker and he was cool. gave me some umph power and power 2 bloom to try.
great numbers too, 3lbs 9 oz of dank, dont mind if i pop over? lol
peace out
mack.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Man your weed looks steller. Nice selection as well. Can we get some more pics of the kosher, and was it from seed or a cut? I have the kosher i got in seed form and have yet to flower it. My momma's going, cut's are rooting, and now you made the wait seem even more worth it:tiphat:

No doubt just took some more shots of the Kosher Kush. It's got a nice chocolate / earthy hint to the O.G. flavor.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It's a cut directly off of DNA's exact 2010 cup-winning mama. Right off the prime-cut Mama, not from seed. Yields huge, 3.5 - 4 oz per plant in a 2 gal bucket.

RespectGreen

Veteran
Damn 3-4 in a 2 gal is nice! Sounds like my st-up I run 14 plants a light in 2 gals with great success, averaging 2-3 ounces a plant

ellinho

weeeeee, awesome flowers man. original headband + kosher winning cut ... plants to have in your garden ... lil jealous over here in europe ;)

Thanks guys! Really lucky to have access to incredible genetics :)

Just finished my second round of the Kosher and tweaked a few things in the grow formula and came out with more intense flavor and aroma. Loving this cut!

It's head to head with my Headband 707, each it's own dank flavor experience.

picture.php

Heading in to round three with this cut, my only complaint is the usual popcorn nugs of the O.G. world. Lots of time to trim and even the larger colas are not super stacked so I have to still break them down into smaller nugs to get excess fan fan leaf out. So dank it's worth it. Gonna focus my cola's more aggressive on this run and take off at least the bottom 50% of the lower arms.

INDODRO

Those are some of my favorite strains, all great and top notch. I was thinking of ordering some kosher kush after smoking some and now after seeing your pics I see I really need to. How did kosher compare in yield to 707?

How did kosher compare in yield to 707?

Still tweaking things here and there, but so far similar yields if trellised & pinched right. It is SUCH A STRETCHY plant! Here are some pics from mid week 1 (after 7 days transition) and then to week 3 beginning so you can see how they stretch. Light was raised a couple times. The 3 skinny ladies in back are Kosher Kush, others are mixed in.

picture.php

Week 1 begins: Greentrees hydroponics buckets 70/30 mix of Grodan cubes and Canna rocks. Cutting Edge Solutions nutrients line hydroponics recirculating formula. Hortilux 1000W HPS.
picture.php

Week 2 begins: Grape Romulan short and in center. All plants are same exact age and notice the variation of genetics, lovely isn't it? Grape Romulan is one of the most delicious and beautiful strains I have worked with. I need to do a full run of her soon! She has long slender Sativa leaves.

picture.php

Week 3 begins: Installed trellis, did a little pinching. Had to move the light all the way up. Tonight I have to remove the hangers and zip tie it to the ceiling of the tent to finish. Gotta restrict any more stretch. Prolly drop my trellis net a bit lower too and do some more weaving.

picture.php

Seem to get more smaller nugs on the Kosher Kush (like my SFV O.G.) and less bigger nugs on the Headband 707.

tasty looking buds....great find on the Headband.....sounds like you got the real deal from the source....sweet....been looking for what i think is the same cut for ten years lol....is it real stretchy, big yielding, with the best nose and taste ever? is it like the "OG" of Sours? How long do you flower that cut of HB?

i know the name on the bag says 916 kush, but does the nug in the bag look just like the finished nugs on your 707 cut? from your description, it sounds just like it to me....delicious.....did the guy you got it from, create or find the cut? Any idea how old the cut is? how long has the guy you received your HB cut from been keeping her....curious....thanks....love your strain taste....I have similar and all three of your finished strains look dank.....tasty, makin me drool lol...peace...

Latest posts

Latest posts