What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

One Pound Plants

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
hey, im sure there's a thread already for this but it is titled with 1lb which is too short a string to search for soooo.

if you guys don't mind can you post pictures of whole plants that yielded 1lb one pound or close to one pound. literally anything from 8 eight to 16 sixteen ounces. nothing over. not looking for highest yielding plants, just looking for what size a plant would have to be to get 1 one whole pound from it.

thanks in advance. doesn't matter indoor or outdoor and if there is something near it for size reference that would be super awesome.

dan_1

This was a little over 1

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339702571.308547.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339702571.308547.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 108

jackmayoffer

Veteran
MY first Under current run..

Attachments

• shop 50 088.jpg
    shop 50 088.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 72
  • shop 50 114.jpg
    shop 50 114.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 70
  • shop 50 115.jpg
    shop 50 115.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 113

dan_1

I posted a picture of one plant. Not many... That one centered in the shot was over 1... Sorry.

To give perspective. Jackmayoffer posted pics of plants in the 8 gal undercurrent. The pic I posted was 13 gallon undercurrent...

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
thanks fellas, if you have any pics showing the size of the plant with a ruler or some standard thing like a milk crate nearby that would be awesome too. thanks, and keep em coming.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
MY first Under current run..

jack, curious what strain you decided to go with for a room that large. Also, should you have the inclination, please throw up a thread, I'd love to hear about more details (AC size, undercurrent system, strain, how many lights, positioning of the lights, nutrients, ect). :thank you:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
how many gallons?

looks like 15 maybe?

been finding 7's with feeding every day and tea every third gets the same results

also a second layer of trellis works wonders for some folks

and looks very nice

Thanks.

It's actually RDWC, so little harder to compare. The tub is a 27 Gal w/about 20 Gal worth of root space. That plant took up over half the tub, so I'd say she had a solid 10-15 Gal worth of roots.

I'd go w/15 Gal if I was trying to do it again in soil or soilless.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
how many watts?

1K over 40"x40". 2 other plants were in front of that one, believe they gave around 10oz together.

my 1st KQK in 3 gallon soil bags, 2 gals , topped once got 5-1/2 + 6oz respectively
of top shelf green
i know i could have done much better if i had taken more of your lead in training them
KQK is one bad ass plant :smoke:

Yup, KQK can yield very well. Honestly, with better spacing/training I'm confident that one could have been an easy 16oz+......no problem.

the gnome

Veteran
1K over 40"x40". 2 other plants were in front of that one, believe they gave around 10oz together.

Yup, KQK can yield very well. Honestly, with better spacing/training I'm confident that one could have been an easy 16oz+......no problem.

oh yeah, I have no doubts on that brother.
this plants is hard wired to produce.
I still have my old outdoors spot from long ago(70s) intact.
checked it out and its still a viable place
to put *down roots* :)

from what Ive seen with KQK's structure,
the outdoor potential for yield her boggles the mind.... :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts