What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Leafy Bud

s5purplehazeno1

My plants are in there 6th wk of flowering, but all the buds seem to be coverd in leafs. is this a normal thing or is it something to do with the growing conditions?. This was my first grow,hope to do better nxt year:comfort:

ibjamming

Veteran
It's probably the plant...some are leafy as shit and just plain suck...I had an Afghan like that...ALL leaf with just a few flowers in between and NO high. I had a Satori that wasn't as bad, better flower to leaf ratio, and the high was better.

Some strains are worse than others...some plants within a strain are worse than others too.

I don't think conditions have a thing to do with it. I've had several strains going at once. It was definitely in the plant...

I hate to say it, but unless it's white as hell with sugar on those leaves (mine had hardly any), they're probably not worth shit.

Here is a picture of the Satori...it's REALLY full of leaves... I didn't even waste battery power with a picture of the Afghan...they were that bad. They looked more like a plant in veg phase than 90 days flowering!

Good luck...you may have beat the odds!

Satori 60 days...doesn't look like it huh?

picture.php

Satori 90 days...full of leaves.

picture.php

Satori semi-trimmed...if I trim too much, there will be nothing left!

picture.php

Closeup of 90 day Satori...

picture.php

Satori on a plate...

picture.php

You see...I know it's not the growing conditions because this was it's next door...OK, actually across the bulb...neighbor. Same everything...

CindyHaze (WD C99 x THH)

picture.php

picture.php

Good luck!