What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Covert Crops-base of operationz

CovertCrops

Welcome everyone to my base of operations here at icmag. This is how i supply my medicine. I hope you enjoy the journey, I sure will :abduct:

Room 1
2 3x3 E&F Tables
2 600 watt Galaxy electronic ballasts
2 Adjust-a-wing's without spreaders
1 8" can fan HO

current nute regimine for this room is Pure blend pro

picture.php

This is a multi-strain trial table with 4" clones. This table is on the 15ml Pbp + 5ml Cal Mag program or
138 N
38 P
181 K
39 Mg
44 Ca
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The other table in that room is wildly out of control. Notice how dark it is inside the canopy? thats why I no longer use the super-spreaders with the A-wings. Much better light penetration without it.... This table has been feed a few diff things, I am just trying to finnish this run out so I can move 16 great white shark clones in :) have them vegging now.

picture.php

Room 2
1 2x4 E&F table
2 400 watt galaxy electronic ballasts
2 sun systems yield master II supreme a/c reflectors
1 6" eco plus supreme inline fan

current nute regimine is Canna Aqua

currently in this room 6 GDPxLUI and 2 Dirty Harry
picture.php

Still doing it despite not changing the rez for 3 weeks, led to a real nasty P def.

picture.php

picture.php

Dirty Harry @ day 43
picture.php

Well, there we are for now. I'll upload more pics later on. Despite a few issues on my part things are looking pretty good at the moment.
Any questions? feel free to ask.

Welcome everyone to my base of operations here at icmag. This is how i supply my medicine. I hope you enjoy the journey, I sure will :abduct:

Room 1
2 3x3 E&F Tables
2 600 watt Galaxy electronic ballasts
2 Adjust-a-wing's without spreaders
1 8" can fan HO

current nute regimine for this room is Pure blend pro

picture.php

This is a multi-strain trial table with 4" clones. This table is on the 15ml Pbp + 5ml Cal Mag program or
138 N
38 P
181 K
39 Mg
44 Ca
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The other table in that room is wildly out of control. Notice how dark it is inside the canopy? thats why I no longer use the super-spreaders with the A-wings. Much better light penetration without it.... This table has been feed a few diff things, I am just trying to finnish this run out so I can move 16 great white shark clones in :) have them vegging now.

picture.php

Room 2
1 2x4 E&F table
2 400 watt galaxy electronic ballasts
2 sun systems yield master II supreme a/c reflectors
1 6" eco plus supreme inline fan

current nute regimine is Canna Aqua

currently in this room 6 GDPxLUI and 2 Dirty Harry
picture.php

Still doing it despite not changing the rez for 3 weeks, led to a real nasty P def.

picture.php

picture.php

Dirty Harry @ day 43
picture.php

Well, there we are for now. I'll upload more pics later on. Despite a few issues on my part things are looking pretty good at the moment.
Any questions? feel free to ask.

What do you have covering the walls of your room are those like the shades they use for cars ????

P.D.S

I believe its called reflectix escapes sorry for jumping in covert.
Nice grow you got going here covert, ill be stopping in to watch, hey whats the genetic composition of dirty harry

CovertCrops

Knockin down the cobwebs

Knockin down the cobwebs

Ew/420 - The stuff on the walls is called reflectix. It offers some insulation and it reflects light. It is rigid, which is why I like it. I use it for everything :)

P.D.S. - No worries about beatin me to the answer, Ive been a little tardy to my post, lol. Thanks for the kudos. The dirty harry I have was more of a sativa leaning pheno, although there seems to be some confusion as to wether the cut I have is actually dirty harry, may have been mislabeled. Whatever it is its a nice smoke.

Well I got in a fight with my camera during the last run and don't really have a whole lot of shots from the last go.

I added a 4x4 tent with a 1k and 2 2x4 tables to the line up which you can see here. This is a shake down run with new strains I just got. Growing inside are skunk #1, purple kush, strawberry desiel, apollo, and trainwreck.
picture.php

Here is a full run of purple kush. Only 8 this time because 16 was too crowded last run.
picture.php

Here is some great white shark hung up to dry.
picture.php

I have completed the switch over to Canna Aqua. The quality of the bud is far better than it was with the Pureblend Pro. I would have to say I am happy with it. I still have not bought the Canna Boost, I'm having a real hard time with the price tag. Anyone know if it is worth it?

CovertCrops

Thanks CannaCo-op, its been an evolving project. I think I'm close to having things where I want them to be..... At least for the moment. Thanks for droppin by, I'll get some more pics up soon :)

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I have completed the switch over to Canna Aqua. The quality of the bud is far better than it was with the Pureblend Pro. I would have to say I am happy with it. I still have not bought the Canna Boost, I'm having a real hard time with the price tag. Anyone know if it is worth it?

Nice grow CC, interesting to hear your results with Canna vs Pureblend Pro, I use Canna but always open to try other stuff out in case it works better...

For all Boost questions.. Checkout Hazy Lady's Canna Boost V Molasses - side by side comparison.

CovertCrops

Chaos, Canna beat the pants off of the Pure blend pro. The PBP room had a pleasnt aroma with decent trich production. The Canna room's aroma put PBP to shame, Cannas trich production was far superior to PBP. After the plants came down and were dried the difference was plain as day, except to my piece of garbage camera :( I really wanted to get some nice side by sides but the camera sucks. So, the Canna grown bud has more bag appeal, the flavors were far superior to the PBP, and the Canna grown herb was more potent! Noticeably more potent!

I have been following her post and was very glad to see someone doing it. For some reason I cant see the pictures she posted anymore? Thanks for posting up the link tho, I'm sure alot of people are wondering if its worth it.

CovertCrops

Thanks for the props Sleepy.

Frankenblunt - I use eco plus 396gph pumps for the 3x3's. I have 16+ feed lines per table and each one has great pressure.

CovertCrops

The Veg box

The Veg box

Here's the supply line that keeps my flower rooms fully stocked.

2x4 tent, all fluros are T8's ( eyeballin the t5's tho)
picture.php

Mom's on bottom
picture.php

Veg in the middle. DIY e&f table made out of a 16 gallon low profile plastic tote. 10 gallon trash can res. The Solo cups of hydroton work well as long as you are careful when transplanting.
picture.php

And finally on the top shelf we have the clones. 1.5" rw cubes, clonex, rhizotonic, humidome. 100% cloning success everytime!
picture.php

Most of those clones are for the next table which starts next week. Trainwreck, Road kill skunk, and Super skunk. I highly recommend using rhizotonic, incredible stuff! Till next time.....

CovertCrops

Well I have finally come to the conclusion that I need an RO filter straight away. My water is now causing problems. :mad: I can see the mineral deposits on some of the feed lines and some of the hydroton. Shoulda got one a long time ago, but hind sight is always 20/20.

The purple kush are finally big enough so you can clearly see the purple. Photographing them has been slightly more difficult, but.....

picture.php

picture.php

The pictures below the canopy actually came out better because it filtered out most of the hps light.

Here are some apollo bud shots.

picture.php

Still got a ways to go in that tent, but Great white shark harvest shots coming soon, stay tuned.....

CovertCrops

Harvest time!

Harvest time!

Once again it was time for the bi-weekly pull. I took down one 3x3 table with 9 Great white sharks on it. They were vegged 1 week, went 61 days flower and finished right on schedule. They suffered a few issues during their lifespan mostly due to my screw ups, still I am anticipating 8-9 oz off of this pull. This strian is one of my favorites, enjoy.
I couldn't fit all 9 into one picture, here is 7 of them:
picture.php

This was the small one :)
picture.php

Yum!
picture.php

I dislike downtime, in fact I hate it. All hydroton washed, table and rez cleaned, New clones moved in, and that table is back up and growing again. The table was down for 4 hrs give or take. Gotta maintain the schedule.

CovertCrops

Here is the new table - 7 Trainwreck, 7 Roadkill skunk, and 2 super skunk. I think they will play nice together.

picture.php

I love harvest weekends. Hope everyone has a good one.

E

EvilTwin

Hi CC,
Nice op. I'm debating the whole top drip issue and thought I'd follow along here. Mind if I bug you with some specific questions?
Peace,
ET

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That is a nice looking harvest you just cut down. Hopefully your next pull will hit higher numbers for you :joint:

-Funk