What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Vietnam Black x G13/BW @ 3 months and 6 days....

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
and then some. Here's my "Black Nam" strain sugar coated as a mofo..Hope this helps.:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

:tongue:

gonna chop the rest of it down on the 15th of this month....:moon:

sorry for the crappy pix had to use my cell phone...:yeahthats

Last edited:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
As long as the....

As long as the....

:joint:budz are sugar coated and frostier than a mofo i could care less bout the fan leaves b/c i dont smoke them anyway...Hope this helps.:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

:moon:gonna try and go longer then 3 1/2 months on these last remaining budz.:yeahthats

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

awwwwww shit man..that is the superfunk right there!
ya gonna come back and do a report on that for us Phil?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just sounds like a scary sativa-my favorite kind! i remember you speaking of these in another thread...happy to see finished....waiting on the smoke report! k+

Budsmith

I can't wait for the smoke report either.... just don't overdo it because those buds got "temporary psychosis" written all over them. :)

Nice buds bro

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Sorry bros....

Sorry bros....

:joint:I dont do smoke reports, never did..but i'll have someone do it in the near future. here are the 3 colas all broken down, minus 1 OZ. ..Hope this helps.:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

C

cellardweller

thats allright then Phil..just wanted to get an idea for taste anyway..looks damn good though! :joint:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
I firmly...

I firmly...

:joint:believe that IMHO the grower should not do a smoke report....it should be done by others....i have always sent out sample budz that i've grown to others for a smoke report so stay tuned..I can tell u one thing it smells a lil like gasoline....Hope this helps.:joint:

Budsmith

:joint:believe that IMHO the grower should not do a smoke report....it should be done by others....i have always sent out sample budz that i've grown to others for a smoke report so stay tuned..I can tell u one thing it smells a lil like gasoline....Hope this helps.:joint:

Ay bro... why do you feel that the grower shouldn't do a smoke report if you don't mind me asking...

and secondly you say it smells like gasoline :yoinks::yoinks: I bet ya green is of the head smashing variety...

peace out

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
It's just me bro...

It's just me bro...

:joint:and i just want an unbiased opinion, thats all. whats good to me mite be exceptional to others or vice versa...i have a higher tolerance than others. and i would just like to hear other growers opininion thats all..Hope this helps.:joint:

Ps, next true pure sative im gonna grow is a pure Ooaxacan landrace and will prolly take just as long..:yeahthats

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
should i or should i not..

should i or should i not..

:joint:should i chop down the rest of BN on 3 months 20 days or just go to 4 months??.. its been flowering this long mite as well finish off this whole month. Hope this helps..:smoker:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ps, again, i dont care bout the fan leaves b/c i dont smoke them anyway...:yeahthats

C

cellardweller

cmon Phil..take it the distance and then some! you know how them sattys love that..:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts