What's new

KMK0420's 1st: Rhino, Widow & MIS

K

KMK0420

I created this second thread to profile my grow completely, rather than a thread that goes on for 300 pages with 296 pages of questions, and 4 of actual updates/pictures, etc. Made this to get some new viewers/input, but also to organize my diary. I have never grown a single plant in my life, tried some cubensis and didn't do too great with fungi! I researched, researched and asked way too many questions...but it got me to where i am now!

Just so the new readers got an idea on the setup..

Homebox L
400W CMH; switch to->
400W HPS for flower;
270+CFM CAN 33 FAN+CFilter
Fox Farm Ocean Forest + Canna Coco as an additive occasionally.
Floranova Grow/Bloom
TAP WATER! (did i hear a pin drop?)

I started with 12 seeds. 4 Rhino, 4 Widow, 4 Mazar-I-Sharif.

4/4 Rhinos popped, 4/4 Widows popped, and 3 Mazar-I-Sharifs popped.

The beginning..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

KMK0420

The middle...

picture.php

picture.php

Above @ 5 weeks from seed

the fem's have been LST'd. how'd i do?

I

icon

Looking great so far, i use tap water too i let a gallon sit out over night so that any chlorine will evaperate then adjust the ph i take it that your city has good water too.

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
who are the rhino and widow from? I am so sick of thos MIS freebies, lol. Cant complain really cause there free, but i can't even give them away to people anymore, all my friends that smoke have a pack.

K

KMK0420

thanks guys, the rhino & widow are nirvana's. i ran the mazar's because the final product (from pics on icmag) look amazing...but its so slow that i don't want to run it again.

i'll be switching to flower in about a week, hopefully the remaining plants have showed their true colors by then!

K

KMK0420

Having some issues with 1 plant (spotting, possible ca/mg issue, rootbound or ph probably) but a quick question..

I'm ASSUMING this is a female? I didnt even notice these hairs, but they are much larger than all the other plants and didnt know if it was another part of the plant.

picture.php

K

KMK0420

yes! that makes 4 females!

2 rhino, 2 widow...waiting on 1 mazar...rest have been cut

even with just 4, LST'ing them fills the entire tent, width/length wise

K

KMK0420

Update:

Day 1 of Flower/1212

picture.php

4 females, 2 rhino 2 widow (nirvana) - all my mazar's were cut (runts, males)

i hope i dont overgrow myself...

~60 days to go!

K

KMK0420

ps;

these bitches are 6 weeks from seed; i did only a 4 week veg. at their rate of growing a 5 or 6 week veg would have overgrown myself...

switching to bloom formula for tonight's watering..

now, i hear about molasses...is it good to use at this point or wait?

switched last night, 7/12...

should be finishing up close to september!

K

KMK0420

Man i ended up with 2 females and I'm pretty sure one if not both are hermies :(

damn you serious! that sucks :( if i knew you, i'd just give you one of my fems as i have a feeling this tent will be packed in a few weeks

crossing my fingers they stay fem for ya

Cyber9

damn you serious! that sucks :( if i knew you, i'd just give you one of my fems as i have a feeling this tent will be packed in a few weeks

crossing my fingers they stay fem for ya

Meh its not so bad, lil minor set back.. the good news is i got 1 clone from each plant i had to root.. so the strain will live on... as long as they dont go full blown hermie.. I got some Kryptonite OGKush F3's I'm gonna pop here... they should be good the seeds are huge and tiger stripped.. then i got like 4 packs of freebies kicking around...
Man i may even keep one of the male CDDD and try and make some seeds.. :joint:

K

KMK0420

that sounds like a plan..

I'm curious if I should even LST anymore.. whole tent is practically filled already length and width wise

Latest posts

Latest posts