What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Biggest one plant yield?

I've been growing outdoors for many years.
Long ago, when people would tell me they got like a pound and a half from their plant, I wouldn't believe them. As the years went by, my plants would get bigger and bigger. They got to where they were over 1.5 pounds and then I realized those people were probably telling the truth.
Well now my plants are almost always over 2 pounds yield. Most are 2.5-3.5 pounds yield, and three from last year were around 5 pounds or more!
I'm afraid to let them get any bigger.
I know I've seen plants that put mine to shame.
So, I'm curious, what's your biggest one plant yield? What's the biggest bonafide one plant yield that you know of?
Got any pics of the plant or yield? Post it here.

I'll start. This was a Bubblegum (and my b/f) from last season. It still had about 2 months to go. We figure itt ended up with around 5 pounds of bud. It went to another patient so we don't know for sure, but after growing for so many years we can estimate pretty good.
08Bubblegum20aroundinAug.jpg

Same plant with a few more weeks to go.
The fence around it was 20' around, only about 5.5' tall though. My area was smoke covered for about 2 months so none of our plants got really tall.
08gardenending003.jpg

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow....I've grown a few DWC plants indoors that hovered around 8Oz....But that really doesn't hold a candle to those monsters!!! Nice work.

Wow....I've grown a few DWC plants indoors that hovered around 8Oz....But that really doesn't hold a candle to those monsters!!! Nice work.
Outdoor definately has the yield, but then indoors has many harvests in a year. Although I have seen plants in a warehouse type place that were easily 12' tall, and they were still in veg! I wish I would have thought to ask yield questions. I guess I was just in such awe that I wasn't thinking.
I was very humbled by the experience, lol

N

NOYB

Biggest plant I've ever seen yielded 12+ lbs. I posted some pics of it here awhile back but ain't gonna go dig through another place to find em again. Was something my buddy grew...NL#5 x Haze but looked like pure Haze. Was about a year old when he cut it down in his greenhouse about December 7th a few years back.

Your plants look nice...great job.

outsidegrower

Premium user
Veteran
I also grow outside. It's a Beautiful thing growing in the great outdoors. I my self have never gone much over a pound per plant as i am limited by a some what shorter growing season. I also mainly like to grow singal cola plants. The singal cola plant just fascinate the hell out of me, i dont know why. Maby its that one big 5 foot long bud, that seems to always impress. Side note 5 feet of bud is about 6-8oz i trim kind of close.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
hey GG how do I go about getting to where u R. holy fucken A I would kill to even have just one plant that is that big.

so do u have any for this year. woo hoo.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine was this one last year. end up being just under 15 ounces. it was a white widow mother brought outside when it was already 3 feet. she ended up being 8 feet tall before she was had to be chopped with a hacksaw. these are all the same plant just at different visits.

[/url] \