What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dyr and Tanska's guerilla 09

dyr

ICMag Donor
Hello all and welcome to our outdoor growthread 2009. We will mainly be growing Thyphoon but others will be added later. We have 4 spots at our disposition, 2 will be used for Thyphoon seedgrow only. Btw Tanska is my dad and he isn't a member here but that's what he's known as on other forums, he's been growing since the late 70's so he knows what he's doing.

Here's some pics of the preperations we did on the biggest spot, 2009.02.08:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We also had thyphoon on this spot last year, and many seeds have fallen of and bin lying on the ground since last year, they have now germinated.
Here's pictures from today 2009.03.21(same spot as above):
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
best grow wishes guys! plan to let some of the selfplanted stay if they survive the frost?

dyr

ICMag Donor
All that survives stays, but we'll probably throw more seeds in the ground later.

THC123

Veteran
wow , then you KNOW you have strong plants , they survive the friggin frost.:yoinks: and germ in these shitty conditions.

Btw how many hours of light do you guys have there right now?

I am guessing 1 hour more than here .

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
our weather institute says 12 hours and 10 min sunlight right now ( sunrise to sunset)

yea those Thyphoon really are tuff vigorous plants
i did a seed grow with them in corn last year and they where among the biggest and highest yielding at harvest
good kief/hash producers

if they should start going into flower they will probably revert back to growth when days get longer
that happens easy with photosensitive strains

i had some leb27, erocket x danish passion and others last year that had gone AF indoor when moved outdoor in the spring they started going back to growth almost right away
judging from known harvest dates im pretty sure Thyphoon will do the same

dyr

ICMag Donor
We have thrown seeds in the ground here(Thyphoon), also added soil, perlite, lime and organic fertilizer:
Before:
picture.php

After:
picture.php

And this is how it looked september last year(also thyphoon):

little j

looks like it will be great again. those typhoon sure are unique. very dense and leafy. and yet people say they are mold resistant. very cool plant. i wish you more great weather.
little j

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks everybody for the input.

We visited the big Thyphoon spot today and the plants seem to have grown since last time, we counted atleast 20 and we couldn't look in the middle of the spot because we were afraid to step on the plants.

Here are pics of 5 differrent plants:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking forward to following this grow as much as i did last year

cute little sprouts
there will probably still be a few days with frost in the time to come but if they gain some size and strength before that they will probably just get stunned a few days and otherwise be fine

doktoren

the strongest will survive!

They will yeild so good! dont kill them, i'm sure they will produce so much more bud than the ones that are planted normal... I'll bet my ass on this!

Dok

dyr

ICMag Donor
Pics from today from 3. spot with Nepal x Hindu kush(a cross we made this winter), they have been on this spot for 1-3 weeks and are for sure growing :) but it has also been a very warm and sunny april. No rain for some time now so we watered today.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dyr

ICMag Donor
Today we planted out 20+ small thyphoons on the empty places, about 30 selfplanted still living. We also weeded and watered.

Pics of selfplanted:
picture.php

picture.php

dyr

ICMag Donor
Update with Nepal x Hindu kush, we removed plants around them and watered, hoping for rain soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php