What's new

250w vertical

cornfield

anthropomorphic personification
ICMag Donor
Nice work dude. Love your growes... alway bring out so much potential. So what kind of yeilds are you seeing 11/13? Also do you pots warm up more compare to horiz. growing? One more thing... do you rotate your pots? To give an equal spread of light. I was just curious. But keep up the good work.
You make me jealous of the plants.
:yeahthats

Ditto. Notice the same thing. I guess it just the plants way of adapting to the light direction. But one thing... the side light do grow nice thick trunks compare to horiz.

thank you, sir :wave:
yes, i rotate my pots, after watering/feeding i always turn em (90°-easy with square pot's), have no idea about soil temp's, always have too high temperature in my box (45°C max) and that make me nervous and my plants unhapy, cause i overcare em, soo i dont care about temperature anymore and i sleep better and my plants are healtier :crazy:
about yeild....it's hard to tell cause it's continual, with diferent strain's....anyway, have there yeild's from 15 (few plant's i fucked heavy :mad:) to 50 gram's (dry bud) per plant, with majority from 25-35 grams per plant....soo not that bad (that's for 250W box witch is just a piece of history now, that new 400W one is not designet for canna growing but better that nothink)

Latest posts

Latest posts