What's new

rope ratchets

C

cheesey

i was given a set of the rope ratchets for xmas from the growshop i use but didnt realy like the idea of useing them as when i used ezi rollers a cpl of yrs ago 1 came undone and my refector fell onto my plants and snapped all the colas .since then ive used hanging chain ..

but these rope ratchets are a different class . 10/10

some info and there only £10

Positioning even the largest carbon filters just got a whole lot easier thanks to these outstanding Rope Ratchet Hangers. Looking like miniature pieces of mountaineering equipment, these ratchets enable you to lift even the heaviest of carbon filters into place without having to call in a friend for help. All you need to do is ensure you possess strong enough ceiling fixings (such as hook plates) and these superb little devices simply hook on. You then loop the support ropes around your filter and pull away! 2 hangers per pack. 34kg load capacity per hanger (68kg per pair).

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to get some of these when i bought a blockbuster air cooled 1000w setup, the old ezi rolls couldn't handle the weight. These things are far more substantial and easier to use and they have those nice metal hooks on them too, very cool.

G

Guest 88950

these seem similar to a product that has been used on sail boats for years, Cam-Cleets.

if what Cheesey has isnt available the any online marine store will have these in plastic and stainless.

Seismic

Like weedobix, I also use these for my blockbuster setup, as well as pretty much everything else, including my 8" filter. Great product, and as mentioned, definitely a cut above those crappy yoyo's.