What's new

Website issues 4/29?

JockBudman

I'm not having major issues with speed, but I can't upload any photos to my albums. Not sure if that's part of the issue affecting others but I'm guessing so

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This couldn't happen at a worse time really - I'm about an hour or two away from corrective surgery - I had a pacemaker fitted a coupla weeks ago - and they screwed up and left a wire in the heart in the wrong place - so now - today - I'm due to have it fixed - sitting here on a hospital bed in a smock - all prepped up for surgery -
Thank you for the update 👍🏼

Hope you are on a (smooth) road to recovery dear @Gypsy Nirvana 🙏🏼

Corsaire

Veteran
This couldn't happen at a worse time really - I'm about an hour or two away from corrective surgery - I had a pacemaker fitted a coupla weeks ago - and they screwed up and left a wire in the heart in the wrong place - so now - today - I'm due to have it fixed - sitting here on a hospital bed in a smock - all prepped up for surgery -
I hope your surgery goes well and I wish you a speedy recovery, bunch of good vibzzz 🫶

CharlesU Farley

After what you've been through, this will be like a piece of focking cake.🍰

Last edited by a moderator:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yup - the corrective surgical procedure went well - I'm a bit sore - but otherwise OK - and looking forward to getting outa this hospital today - and home sweet home 🏡 - where I can be of use as a Father and a Husband - once again 😀 - looks like ICMAG got sped up too - as it needed to - appropriate salutations to all - GROW ON!!

Hasch

learning and laughing
How's the forum speed now?
Racing along most days
🐎

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've always logged on here through Tor, and a couple of days ago it started saying
"

Verifying you are human. This may take a few seconds.​

icmag.com needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding."

and just hangs there.

VG