The Bagseed Heretic

• huh?

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • what?

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Shit man...sorry for that....Yeah its a bitch..Regarding a greenhouse, you can build decent small greenhouses with high pressure 40mm pvc pipe and greenhouse plastic, works well and I built a few of them over the years. But also with disease around and inability to do crop rotation in beds etc..do container growing and let your soil lay fallow for 2 years or more between uses, and bleach the F out your containers etc between use keep disease from cross contaminating between crops...I had 20meter long 6 meter wide greenhouses that I built in early 2010s that I had raised beds in and eventually had to give up growing in them assuming the soil was contaminated with all sorts of fungal shit after a couple years crops, plants just getting smashed by fungal shit in the beds when side by side in pots be fine..In hindsight situation would have been much better in containers, but also hindsight takes into account the newer knowledge on diseases that we were just unaware of back then..Hindsight says my viral load, in addition to funngal shit just got too high in that soil.

Latest posts

Latest posts