What's new

sussex/wes sussex growers thread! wohoo!

cueball93

as above, the thread for anyone from sussex, england!:)

loads o smileis and loads o green, THATS HOW I LIKE IT BITCH!:smoweed: id like ta add, FUCK the po-lice!:moon:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Although this is a secure forum,, most folk like to keep their regional locations as private as possible for security reasons... the UK is a BIG yet often small place after-all :D

Perhaps aim your question more towards local events and hydro outlets in these areas,, theres plenty happening in your neck of the woods :yes: isn't London near there? :chin: :D

btw,, i n i from neither county ,, but have friends in at least one of them :friends:

Peace n flowers,, n blessings

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No. we sure your intentions are good :D sent you some positive karma / rep :D

I n I just spit it as we see it on boards,, nah sympathy involved , that's all :D

Let's see yet,, you chaps have a good climate down that way and nice outdoor soils :yes: time will tell how productive this thread is yet :D Most agree with the NWA aproach to the lack of real neighborhood policing in the UK,, although the new chimps are at least trying to connect with dissassociated youths these days:

Peace n love

cueball93

awesome man sendin some good stuff ur way too:) just q an a: so in england, you could grow outdoors??? cheers mate;)

I'm halfways up England... Quite high up too... I got exellent veg growth outdoors this year, but i think i will have trouble finishing them, frost, intensity of light and the such...

I'm in the process of setting up some indoor lights just for the final push!

Peace :)

B

buddymate

Yup,plants finish in the south-east,I am close to you and took these pics maybe 10 days ago?

Attachments

• Plants,september,surrey 2009. 001.jpg
    Plants,september,surrey 2009. 001.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Plants,september,surrey 2009. 005.jpg
    Plants,september,surrey 2009. 005.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 35

cueball93

lookin like some nice buds on their way man! i sooooo HAVE to grow outdoors next year!!! anyone know the best time of year to plant up outdoors?

B

buddymate

Take no notice of the name-tag,its a piss take for a mate,these were stuck out june sometime?Biggest so far chopped this year has around 11 ounces from a plant and that was with minimal care,had much more in the past but just didnt have time to mollycoddle them this year.

Attachments

• Plants,september,surrey 2009. 001.jpg
    Plants,september,surrey 2009. 001.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 36

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I'm halfways up England... Quite high up too... I got exellent veg growth outdoors this year, but i think i will have trouble finishing them, frost, intensity of light and the such...

I'm in the process of setting up some indoor lights just for the final push!

Peace :)

I think this is an excellent solution, even here in Sunny Spain it can be a very good idea. People get too hooked on the idea of a nice big free harvest under the Sun and moan when the weather goes tits up.... Bringing them in is underrated... I am planning on maybe knocking out a Winter crop, using the free Sunlight outside when it is around, then letting the Son-T do the work when it is too cold and rainy.

Latest posts

Latest posts