What's new

Regenerated mothers always ends up burning up, WHY?

IngFarmer

I love to regenerate the great phenotypes i get after buying a new batch of seeds to clone...you only get to know a particular seed is a greate phenotype only during harvest by looking at what it produced...but when i try regenerating, it does regenerate alright but after sometime the mothers start burning up from below and before u realise the whole plant is burnt up, i have to be quick to get some few clones out of them before they die..WHAT I'M I DOING WRONG? I',m going to post some pictures....

Attachments

• IMG_20230612_011615.jpg
    IMG_20230612_011615.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20230612_011601.jpg
    IMG_20230612_011601.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 68

William76

Take a few clones of each seed before flipping to flower,label each clone till u know what's a keeper,problem solved!,76

IngFarmer

Take a few clones of each seed before flipping to flower,label each clone till u know what's a keeper,problem solved!,76
this is hard work...but it makes sense...may be 3 clones from every plant...well labeled...hoping for 100% rooting success..ok..no p...

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Chop the root ball next time and re-plant in fresh soil. They will do best with moderate light levels and short dark hours(20/4) until they show real leaf growth. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts