cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
What's this dimension here?
Screenshot_20231022-005420-497.png

cfl...KING

Veteran
Do you guys really get tents that are not metric?
I wouldn't trust the measurements anyway.
I'm trying to get the largest tent that is only 5' in hieght due to a slated ceiling. Tho this sloped top may work. Need more veg space

cfl...KING

Veteran
A little disappointed in the tent. I ended up getting the 4*4 version. Tubing is the same side an thickness as my cheap ipower tents. Also the sipper leaks light like a mofo. Also the Velcro doesn't stick all the way around the viewing window.
IMG_20231030_090338910.jpg
IMG_20231030_031803664.jpg
IMG_20231030_031903629.jpg

Now I'm using this for veg so it's not so important but if I planed to flower in this tent it would definitely be an issue...

Ca++

Cheap brand tent innit. Probably came in a poster tube. Not the TV box that heavy tents come in. The shipping weight is a good guide these days.

cfl...KING

Veteran
Cheap brand tent innit. Probably came in a poster tube. Not the TV box that heavy tents come in. The shipping weight is a good guide these days.
The poles are identical to ipower. The tent itself is thicker canvas an beefier zippers. But they leak from day one. The ipower sippers didn't leak but it got tons of pinhole light leaks with use

Ca++

I can't figure out if bigger zips just offer more noise and light problems. They traditionally say quality, as they cost more than smaller ones. All my tents are too loud though. So I sheet the front, and leave them undone.

My better tents have good sized flaps over the zips, like a decent winter coat. It's a 101 matter. Though hook&eye, not buttons. Any tent not offering flaps, is not working towards good standards imo.

Buying cheap, I expect problems. Our eyes can see things that really don't matter though. If you can't read a large print book, it's probably fine. Though some black fabric glue might be available.

yep https://www.etsy.com/de-en/listing/...=black+fabric+glue&ref=search_grid-512895-1-2