secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20+ yrs old article :)

7287IMG_0447.JPG

Piff_cat

@Piff_cat
Thx for posting that ^
I've said several times in the past that some Nigerians and some Colombians (70s/80s) were quite similar.
Happy to help. In another article by Gilbert in 2007 looked at chloroplast haplotypes which are passed down from mother to daughter.

The south African types had same haplotype as a feral ne Himalayan charas type.

So a possible connection can be made from me India to South Africa then Colombia and possibly Nigerian went back across Atlantic from Colombia. Or south African spread to both Nigeria and Colombia same time.

When the Nigerian silk from piffcon was put into phylos it matched strongly with Colombian gold samples as well.

All of these types also have very high ocimene especially the Nigerian. Ocimene is the defining characteristic of haze A/ piff progeny as well.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
@Piff_cat
Thx for posting that ^
I've said several times in the past that some Nigerians and some Colombians (70s/80s) were quite similar.
I've scoured the web but little information around about the US agricultural research station in Colombia in pre WW2 period..US Government and drug companies' botanists collecting cannabis drug cultivars over decades and growing them all out in the mountains of Colombia before abandoning the site after the war leaving the weed to all naturalize and let the strong survive...? Anyone have any information or links?

kokomarin

Revege othxoh ftom johnny
20240520_070510.jpg

New one
20240520_070529.jpg

Personally,strongest weed what I ever try is from Nigerian Biafra and delta niger.
But ,paranoic high and hart race maraton is dominant
This strain from johnny is vertical uplifting with narcotic wind,pine forrest,pine resin,camphor and dry seaweed on the shore in sunrise,metallic and leather.
Panama was part of Columbia where slaves from africa was shiped,congolesse culture is deep involved in panama today.
Nigerian muslims change seeds with afgans,paki or lebanon from long time ago.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy to help. In another article by Gilbert in 2007 looked at chloroplast haplotypes which are passed down from mother to daughter.

The south African types had same haplotype as a feral ne Himalayan charas type.

So a possible connection can be made from me India to South Africa then Colombia and possibly Nigerian went back across Atlantic from Colombia. Or south African spread to both Nigeria and Colombia same time.

When the Nigerian silk from piffcon was put into phylos it matched strongly with Colombian gold samples as well.

All of these types also have very high ocimene especially the Nigerian. Ocimene is the defining characteristic of haze A/ piff progeny as well.
I read somewhere that British troops brought seeds from Burma (Myanmar) to Nigeria
Cherniak's pic of Burmese 1983

picture (11).jpeg

Mel Frank's Nigerian 1979

IMG_20240520_232538.jpg

OT1s Hz pic by Kaiki

DSCN8324copia.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts