What's new

Parts Per Million for Dummies (US) using TSP/Gallon Teaspoon

Ca++

I'm not having Canna issues, no.
I don't use the bio one though, so can't comment on that. I do know my local keep it in the fridge, provided by Canna. The storage instructions are no extreme temperatures. The fridge is possibly not very cold, but rather, to stop it getting very hot. This may mean the bottle has a 'use by' date worth looking for.

I picked up some Plagron terra and it was basically Canna Terra. The numbers were so close, that I would buy either. These are not the bio lines though. However I would ditch both for Ionic. Neither has calcium or magnesium. The Ionic does.

If you have a Plagron supply closer to home, then see if they have a Bio line, and how it looks beside the Canna.

I Care

Okay that’s good news. I just looked at ionic they’ve got it where I was getting my clonex. Little closer than bio canna. I have an infatuation with the bioflores a their PK 13/14 based on results of my former mentor, me too. Not for the yield, just for quality. I’ve got to get that quality back.

I met someone when I was traveling in Italy, they were working a CBD/grow shop. I told him I used to grow. He said he wants to grow organic hydro.. I started discussing what that would require.. Apparently he was just testing me for saying I used to grow. We ended up ordering pizza there and having a joint of his biocanna homegrown out front on the curb in Napoli. Was the same amazing flavor I remembered from my own homegrown. That guy was a really good dude, had spent some time on holland. He told me I was brave for traveling into Italy with cannabis and driving around Italy with cannabis for weeks. All I could do was shrug my shoulders and smile. Explained that I brought cannabis just by throwing loose nugs in with my textiles in my carry on. That overhead bin was pretty podey after a transatlantic flight. Less brains than brawn.

Thanks for the good news that things seem not to have changed. I’m happy that it’s still chosen nutrient line. You know when you fire up some canna grown vs whatever else. I got some stuff lately that was listed as no till, and after a taste test, I though that they have got to use biocanna or a really good substitute in that no till set up, just based on how clean and flavorful it was.

I Care

And that’s interesting your local is the keeping it in the fridge. The reason I’m going to travel so far is because I found a shop that is a preferred biocanna retailer. Based on the biocanna website, I emailed em and they said they keep a fresh stock of it. There’s a closer shop, but fresh is what I’m after.

Addressing calcium and magnesium will be easy enough for me to address with fox farms bush doc cal mag that I can get at different local shops. I considered running the FF but I’m going to stick with grow big and jacks tomato for veg and do canna for fruit, indoor.

If I find an 8x4 flood table, I want to persue the same method outdoors. Flood table on top of an old bed frame, with large fabric pots, in a greenhouse; really where I want to be at. Indoor soil, hydro and soil greenhouse, grow big corn in the ground too, just to have some big bags again. For the plain fun of the big bags of good seeded buds to pass around.