What's new

New KITT car... thoughts?

PoppinFresh

I like some of the mods but i've never really liked the new crop of ford mustangs because of the headlights... they lost a lot of that aggressive look in my opinion. makes it feel as if KITT is going to have the voice of Jon Lovitz or some other whiny sounding nasal voice that complains about everything with a strong jewish influence ala The Critic lol.

0000044820_20071212134204.jpg

tngreen

Veteran
new KITT? guess im not up to date on this. other than that, needs lowering and lose the double wing.

marx2k

Veteran
It needs some stickers... that'll make 'er faster.

Why does every attempt to bring nostalgia to current day media fail miserably? Why don't media producers get it that the reason it's called nostalgia is because it's in THE PAST.

PoppinFresh

wings are to create air pressure on the car so it STAYS on the ground.. but if u go fast enough, you can gain lift. the wings use the air to create downward"lift" so the car doesn't pick up like you see in those races, boat and road, where enough air gets under the vehicle and flips that bitch up! dont think i worded that right but the example is correct lol.

but im with less wings.. just one low profile will do. and stickers? not on KITT lol.

Yummybud

Veteran
lol that looks so gay, sorry.

Rustangs are lame. I see fat old ladies driving them around all the time.

Only ford I'd ever buy is the new Ford GT supercar, other than that Ford is only good for trucks.

PoppinFresh

yeah every chick and guido with a pink popped collar is driving in these things. mustangs are ****in CMEMORY to buy. i don't get why that is exactly. guess they saved a lot on design LOL

Yummybud

Veteran
only ford I respect. Fords are generally pieces of shit. but the Ford GT is diff, it's a real supercar.

tuner_cars_ford_gt_gc_wcf_image001.jpg

but my real dream car is this.

porschenew.jpg

TC84

That GT40 is f'in awsome, never seen a black one with black rims like that. I'd take that GT40 over that porsche any day of the week!!

Yummybud

Veteran
I just have a thing for porsches, aircooled 911 turbo just what I've always wanted.

but yeah that Ford GT is also a good price for the performance you get, similar performance to Ferraris and lamborghinis costing much more.

It doesn't have an exotic v12 like the Italian supercars though, Ford GT is a supercharged v8 engine mounted in the rear.

marx2k

Veteran
I'd say most cars these days look like they're trying way too hard. Most owners of these cars also look like they're trying way too hard.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack D Ripper said:
I was just thinking it needs a third, maybe a fourth wing. The more wings the faster it goes right?
Actually bro.......
if you want it to go faster you just add racing stripes.

S

strain_searcher

That car is so wack looking. They could have done so much better. It looks typical. They missed badly on that one.

G

that mustang is so goofy looking. i cant tell if the car insults the add-ons, if the add-ons insult the car, or both, lol

Latest posts

Latest posts