What's new

Lemon mochi

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Well we are 6 or so weeks in the jar and this girl just smacks. Smell is gelato af. I have some gelato 41 from alien labs here I’m smelling them side by side. The lemon mochi is a Lil sweeter initially does not have that crayon tangie type smell I get from most gelatos or I should say it’s tamed down which I love. (I fucking hate tangie mimosa ughhhh). However when you squeeze the bud and she cracks it’s sour gas like sweet sour maybe a lil lemon in the sour smell it’s intoxicating to say the least. When you smoke her she smacks you behind the eyes my fav sign that I’ve smoked some strong herb. She sits you down! You can feel your heart pound and your stuck. That fades to a happy euphoric stupid feeling with a great body high.
I just got back from the east coast. I was able to sample some of the best herb I’ve ever tried. I met some amazing people acquired some amazing genetics too. I’ve been smoking on sour d bx2 from gas pack gardens chem 91 grown by an ic legend and quite a few other things. I had forgot I had this stashed away till this evening. After sampling her tonight I’m quite confident I’ve made the correct selection. This girl is in the same league as the flower I’ve had the pleasure of smoking recently. She is a legit keeper and will be getting a much larger role in production. Thank you Karma G it’s always a pleasure to test your gear.🙏🏼💚
9FDC4407-87DF-4036-BCA4-3CA3D449C969.jpeg

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
That sounds like a great selected genotype, I like how easy these are to grow, and there medium stretch made them easy to controle in many differnt garden styles.

you did a great job, and happy she made the next round, thats what realy counts.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Karma G I saw you repost this on your Instagram story thanks for the love Hommie. This girl was much different from the other pheno’s which all had strong ogkb type growth profiles. All pheno’s were strong but this girl just crushed. Color, smell, frost, and like you stated easy to grow. The kids these days want exotics and you have them something much more with this cross. No fake frost or 30 min high with this variety. I always appreciate the opportunity to have your gear in my garden thank you again🙏🏼💚.