• Yes but in prison

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Other-See Below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brother Nature

At least he has won the right to appeal.... That' gotta feel like a little bit of a win..
TDS killed liberalism lol

I don't know about liberalism, in it's true sense, but Trump was a huge gift to the Democrats, they can now heavily push their McCarthyist, nationalistic, war mongering policies to their constituents without any complaints cause "Trump would have been worse". It's pretty insane seeing not only liberals, but pot smoking/growing liberals cheering on big government, war, and the slow deliberate murder of someone who tried exposing their faults. The more news I read from the US, the more I am happy I live where I live, so far away...

moose eater

At least he has won the right to appeal.... That' gotta feel like a little bit of a win..

I don't know about liberalism, in it's true sense, but Trump was a huge gift to the Democrats, they can now heavily push their McCarthyist, nationalistic, war mongering policies to their constituents without any complaints cause "Trump would have been worse". It's pretty insane seeing not only liberals, but pot smoking/growing liberals cheering on big government, war, and the slow deliberate murder of someone who tried exposing their faults. The more news I read from the US, the more I am happy I live where I live, so far away...
Exactly. Negative relativism has a guaranteed downward spiral resulting in less and less quality in leadership, and it's been a LONG time since there was any real 'quality' in leadership.

It's gotten to where it seems many partisans actually believe dog shit tastes good, apparently.

dramamine

Exactly. Negative relativism has a guaranteed downward spiral resulting in less and less quality in leadership, and it's been a LONG time since there was any real 'quality' in leadership.

It's gotten to where it seems many partisans actually believe dog shit tastes good, apparently.
1716525123566.png

Latest posts

Latest posts