What's new

HI, Idk how to get seeds.

I'm sorry about your marijuana laws gamerman. What is the penalty for growing or possession there in Romania? Is it nice there in the Summer? How far are you from Transylvania? Have you been to Dracula's Castle? Rock on gamerman hope you can get high
Penalty for growing and even possesion in some cases is 3 to 10 years of prison, atleast it's not like some countries in asia where they kill you but for me prison is worse then for other people. I am not that far from Tansylvania and I have been to Dracula's Castle but its really overcrowded, it's fun to see even japanese people there tho. Yeah I hope I will get high as soon as possible too and with my own stuff, never smoked weed but I am into gardening and lots of other stuff so I want to be healthy and not get laced ganja like some people i know, also mushrooms are easy to find here but they are too powerful in my opinion and I want to experience them when I am ready.

ost

Those type of packets right? Which seeds would be the closest in size and looks to a cannabis seed tho? I just open it and put the cannabis seeds at the bottom then reseal in orginal veggie packet right? Sorry english is not my main language.
Thank you for your help tho. I watch plenty of those National geographic airport security stuff. Most times they confiscate their plant seeds is because they dont bring them sealed or it's an invasive specie. I hope he's not gonna ask me where my "friend" lives or something like that. It's gonna be the first time I travel by plane and to be honest there's plenty of cool places to visit in germany too.
okra

ost

Seeds are legal in Romania, but here they will search your house if you order seeds. They don't play around with drugs here.
You can't even buy seeds locally in Romania and online, the "Romanian sites" always ship from somewhere else.
And if you grow outdoor, keep in mind that it is more risky than doing it indoors because of the transport. And you have to cover the smell while drying it.
hang em in a stand of pines to air cure for a week