What's new

Hey OJD I like what I see from Connoisseur Genetics

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
I really like the SSSDH cut that you won with and the fact you are bringing these seeds to the masses. I've been knowing you were a great grower but to have Rez give his blessing to release your beans while he's about to rerelease the same strain (more diesel influenced I hear) that really says a lot. I like hazes along with sour d and a gang of others. I hear your beans lean more towards the sativa side, so i'll be checking those out if some are still available come early next year.

Also I saw on another thread of yours that you are making fem. Cheese and Granddaddy Purp beans. Are they going to be S1s or backcrosses? I'd just like to know cause i'm a cheesehead lol. I've also had GDP before and would like to have both of these in my garden in the future. I've had BB's Cheese and still have a few left and in my seed collection I have 1 GDP bagseed I found awhile back but would like to run other examples of both alongside the ones I already have to see similarities and differences for myself since I don't have the clone only versions of these strains.

Again thanks for bringing these beans back to the IC community and keep up the good work OJD. Thanks in advance for your response and take care and keep it green. ONE

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi kant c shyt

thanks for the suport

yes i will be making s1's and fem hybrids also

the first up will be either chem d or grandady purple reversed and hit to things like sour d,cheese,grandaddy p,sssdh,chem d and any other i got lying around that are super dank

chat soon

peace

jochen_45

Veteran
hi ojd,

that sounds very good, like you told us, 2010 will be a good year.
are you able to say when your next new releases will come or is it to early
for that question? its hard to wait for such dank strains, good that i have some sssdh
to play with....

keep on your good work and stay safe!
have a good time,
j-45

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Just got back been real busy round here. Yea ojd do u have an eta on some of this or at least early middle late in the year timeframe and possible prices? This would help out quite a bit so I can have the neccessary funds put aside. I really want to try another Cheese so i'm definately waiting on ur S1s of it. Also ur chem D would be a great addition since I scored a chem d x sour d pack off the bay. I'm still not gonna pass up on the GDP cuz that was some nice smoke back in the day. I was kinda dissappointed cuz on SBoo they ran out of ur SSSDH when I checked last week but I went there 2day and bam its back so I will b gettiing a pack of these soon with an upcoming paycheck lol. Also mite have 2 snag a mix pack or 2 cuz its some nice 75% sativa 25% indica crosses to be had in there (those that know know those that don't need to learn more). Like I said I like what I c and can't wait to c more from u. Take care n keep it dank 1

Latest posts

Latest posts