What's new

Growing Organics living soil, Sativa/Narrow leaf dominant pheno selection, phenotypic expression.

gedLang

This has been a great thread to read through and some really inspiring work, thank you for sharing! Have you looked into short-flowering highland South African Sativas like Ciskei? I haven't grown any but reading reviews it seems there are some that maintain sativa personality while having semi-auto tendencies, could finish end of October at your longitude.

BC LONE WOLF

This has been a great thread to read through and some really inspiring work, thank you for sharing! Have you looked into short-flowering highland South African Sativas like Ciskei? I haven't grown any but reading reviews it seems there are some that maintain sativa personality while having semi-auto tendencies, could finish end of October at your longitude.
Appreciate the feedback!
I am always on the quest for new genetics specially sativa/NarrowLeaf genotypes. Gotta confess haven’t got the experience on my belt with much African genetics, besides touching the Malawi x purple haze from Ace and a few Durban, I haven’t worked with African genetics. I will look it up.

I’m really looking forward to this local heirloom that I’m testing out that is supposed to finish in 60 days outdoors
0BBEA8F4-9B63-4A97-88CC-4C7A325AB5C2.jpeg

Texada timewrap

BC LONE WOLF

Garden going to be poppin this summer homie.
Full House!
How was the Mango x LB smoking?

Cheers bro, have a great weekend!

hey brother, garden is plenty and plants are growing healthy still kinda dormant the show starts in next few weeks. Cant wait to start the real training.

The Mango Biche X Lambsbreath I would describe as fruity, incense, woody, earthy, light solvent, celery notes, green apple, ripe mango... such a smooth smoke brother. The effect is felt at heart chakra and crown and 3rd eye chakra.

Effects ranging from vast love sensation and grounding connection, meditative brain wave, some what euphoric start with blasting images and reminiscent of past experience, then lethargic effect, retrospective. Very spiritual smoke, I could see it used in rituals and shaman practices as a spirit cleansing.

Sad thing about it I couldnt reveg the plant I flowered. Its gone that pheno... Good thing about it we still got some seeds in the bank so we can definitely do some preservation efforts to keep it in our vault.

Hope you doing good brother, Yowie be out here praying all day every day.

LWG.

Latest posts

Latest posts