What's new

Calle‘s Minigrow - Soma‘s AH F2 - Flowerday 56

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Here you can see the Head of the Amnesia right from the thermometer and fan :giggle:
No need to bend it down anymore!

IMG_0810.jpeg

Looks a bit fuller now

oldmaninbc

Flash Or trash ?

View attachment 19004369

Happy Weekend all together!

Hope you are good , no issues, hernias or other suffering :)

Peace and Love
Hi Calle, looks like you are heading towards harvest and most of all, it all looks good.:)

It's a long weekend here, what many consider the start of the first summer like weekend. The weather is not agreeable for a beach like long weekend. The village down the road has a rodeo this weekend, it's raining right now.

I've been 3 weeks since hernia surgery and all is healing as it should. Now it's up to me not to do something foolish like lifting over 10lb for another 3 weeks.

Hope all is well with you and life is smooth.

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Now it's up to me not to do something foolish like lifting over 10lb for another 3 weeks.

Yep it’s better to follow this strict law - otherwise you know you could make things worse.. was the surgery made with stitches only or with additional net as well ?

Thanks for asking - honestly if I would still suffer with grayish and rainy weather my situation would feel a lot worse - fortunately the weathercook was nice to us last 4 weeks. I popped more beans as I am able to flower and I am close to harvest or kind of near by. All this mentioned things above are heavy mood enhancers trying to fight the mood downers. Sometimes with heavy success sometime with no chance, but I am good and not many things I would aim for my self ;)

For all who may forgot how many space I got
IMG_0989.jpeg

M39 - they are fine , they will shine :love:
IMG_1010.jpeg
IMG_1011.jpeg

Have a good and long weekend

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

was the surgery made with stitches only or with additional net as well ?
Your M-39 are looking very healthy and ready for the season.

I did read my surgeon's report on my surgery...he used netting, a stich or two and something described as clips.
OH, and they made the count to make sure all medical equipment used in the procedure was all accounted for:)

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Looking good bro.

Glad your weather is good.

Have a good weekend too.
Thank you. I am not really active atm lost most of my notifications alerts. Will check your diary if I am able to close my task till Ms M is busy with the offspring.

Nu läuft's bei dir 👍🏼

Schöne Pfingsten!

:smoke out:

Ja danke Dir auch! Deine Kolben habe ich kürzlich gesehen :) Tolle Sortenwahl!

Sauber schaut es aus Calle, wie ist denn der Geruch so bisher?

optisch gefällt mir der linke Phäno besser, sieht kompakter und harziger aus , während der rechte Phäno etwas fluffigere Buds hat.

Danke Dir Makroni! Ja links harzt mehr und die buds sind komisch hart xD Kenne ja nur Outdoor und 2 Nichtforianer die nicht am meine Tips hören wollen und deren Knospen :)

The left one (Amnesia F2) smells like a amnesia haze I know from Kronkel with a shot of lemon.

The right one is a different Cross ;)

Schwäbisch Haze (Amnesia Lemon x Amnesia Haze)

The Bud structure seem to be fluffy but they are really hard as well. The smell is outstanding. Do you know these Emeukal Cherry Drops we used to eat as child’s ?

Thanks to the Eagle Eye :) @Mitsuharu
Yeah it’s totally strong enough to bear the weight of the LED.

Yeah right!! The wool keeps the snails always away. But it needs to be unwashed ;)

Eagle eye mitsubro to the rescue 😉📸

Mitsu is lurker of the week :)

Your M-39 are looking very healthy and ready for the season.

I did read my surgeon's report on my surgery...he used netting, a stich or two and something described as clips.
OH, and they made the count to make sure all medical equipment used in the procedure was all accounted for:)

Oh yes - honestly all my OD‘s looks absolutely stunning :ROFLMAO: It needs a hard selection and I hate to kill plants.. let’s see what this will bring up :dance:

Thanks for checking the report. Seems like it was not the biggest hernia so I am sure it will cure fine! Follow the restrictions and start afterwards with GENTLE Core exercises;)

Ready for some bad smartphone zooms ?

IMG_1045.jpeg

IMG_1049.jpeg

IMG_1043.jpeg

IMG_1047.jpeg
IMG_1052.jpeg

F3?

IMG_1053.jpeg

Anyhow it’s not the perfect grow but I am really happy to open the door every time and it’s at the end better as I expected it to be :) and I am hungry AF now for the OD Season. Really nice to get something new into the jars! 20 years OD smoke - haha-

Happy Pfingsten

oldmaninbc

Thank you. I am not really active atm lost most of my notifications alerts. Will check your diary if I am able to close my task till Ms M is busy with the offspring.

Ja danke Dir auch! Deine Kolben habe ich kürzlich gesehen :) Tolle Sortenwahl!

Danke Dir Makroni! Ja links harzt mehr und die buds sind komisch hart xD Kenne ja nur Outdoor und 2 Nichtforianer die nicht am meine Tips hören wollen und deren Knospen :)

The left one (Amnesia F2) smells like a amnesia haze I know from Kronkel with a shot of lemon.

The right one is a different Cross ;)

Schwäbisch Haze (Amnesia Lemon x Amnesia Haze)

The Bud structure seem to be fluffy but they are really hard as well. The smell is outstanding. Do you know these Emeukal Cherry Drops we used to eat as child’s ?

Thanks to the Eagle Eye :) @Mitsuharu
Yeah it’s totally strong enough to bear the weight of the LED.

Yeah right!! The wool keeps the snails always away. But it needs to be unwashed ;)

Mitsu is lurker of the week :)

Oh yes - honestly all my OD‘s looks absolutely stunning :ROFLMAO: It needs a hard selection and I hate to kill plants.. let’s see what this will bring up :dance:

Thanks for checking the report. Seems like it was not the biggest hernia so I am sure it will cure fine! Follow the restrictions and start afterwards with GENTLE Core exercises;)

Ready for some bad smartphone zooms ?

View attachment 19005157

View attachment 19005159

View attachment 19005160

View attachment 19005162
View attachment 19005164

F3?

View attachment 19005165

Anyhow it’s not the perfect grow but I am really happy to open the door every time and it’s at the end better as I expected it to be :) and I am hungry AF now for the OD Season. Really nice to get something new into the jars! 20 years OD smoke - haha-

Happy Pfingsten
You got some fat sparkly calyxes going on. Bet your looking forward to the end product.
I try to keep up to 2 years worth of different strains sealed up. I like the variety and aging seems to bring out favorable changes to the quality.

It was actually 2 hernias that were repaired at the same time. They gave me some exercises I can do, I suspect it's in my interest to do them.

Back in time I had a favorite strain, grew it in and out. I liked the outdoor for the quality of the high but the indoor changed the flavor completely and I found that to my liking.
Take care.

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
I ate them in my 20s and 30s too... a lot! :giggle: They even have them in lolly form now. ^^ Yeah they just taste great.
:kos: 😄

View attachment 19005182

How creepy the boys face looks right, like a crazy mass murderer. :ROFLMAO:

Haha yeah it’s really a memory xD

Now they are as Gumdrops as well available. Maybe I should make THC Gumdrops ;)

IMG_1068.jpeg

No Mold no Banana
IMG_1071.jpeg

The autumn comes slowly :)
IMG_1076.jpeg

Give me a Petri ;)