What's new

Albany Sour Diesel Clone

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
This thread brought back some good memories. It would be nice to run an authentic sour these days.
DSC09990 (1).jpg
DSC09988.jpg

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Any way you could trade? My wife has literally caught me dreaming about the 20 year old cut..
Cloney Soprano sells it for 250$. I would love to get gifted it as well but that’s not something you can just ask of someone who did spend 250 or more and has kept the mum alive. Like the one bloke awhile back said, stick around for awhile and make friends and perhaps someone will offer you a cut after awhile. Personally, I’m just going to get it from Soprano when I eventually save up the money. Anyways, thats just my two cents, mate.

shadadon

Cloney Soprano sells it for 250$. I would love to get gifted it as well but that’s not something you can just ask of someone who did spend 250 or more and has kept the mum alive. Like the one bloke awhile back said, stick around for awhile and make friends and perhaps someone will offer you a cut after awhile. Personally, I’m just going to get it from Soprano when I eventually save up the money. Anyways, thats just my two cents, mate.
It wouldn't be gifted by any means! If i could get ahold of cloney, or someone that has kept the real SD, they would love to trade me! I'm new to the internet, but I have been fetching genetics for decades, I have stuff like the purple urkle from when I was a teen, also a original blueberry that actually tastes like blueberries, I've got a pheno of Crimea blue, from Ukraine via Holland it taste like gummy worms. I don't sell anything, only trade! it's safer. Anyone with anything super special let me know..

iriveru

So I didn’t want to share this publicly but now that many are suggesting purchasing from cloney, I have to advise against it…this is the second batch of HLVd ridden clones I’ve gotten from him. If you absolutely insist on purchasing from him, test for HLVd and then test again 6-8 weeks later.
IMG_0653.jpeg

iriveru

So I didn’t want to share this publicly but now that many are suggesting purchasing from cloney, I have to advise against it…this is the second batch of HLVd ridden clones I’ve gotten from him. If you absolutely insist on purchasing from him, test for HLVd and then test again 6-8 weeks later. View attachment 19003465
For clarity, my sour cut was clean, but it was also purchased many many months ago. nothing from him can be trusted currently.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
It wouldn't be gifted by any means! If i could get ahold of cloney, or someone that has kept the real SD, they would love to trade me! I'm new to the internet, but I have been fetching genetics for decades, I have stuff like the purple urkle from when I was a teen, also a original blueberry that actually tastes like blueberries, I've got a pheno of Crimea blue, from Ukraine via Holland it taste like gummy worms. I don't sell anything, only trade! it's safer. Anyone with anything super special let me know..
If you got the authentic urkle, I have some stuff I'd be willing to trade. I'm looking for the authentic urkle myself the one pictured below.

280IMGP92011.JPG
280IMGP9165.JPG
280IMGP9196.JPG
280IMGP9164.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts