What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
super boof...or in french le boof superior

IMG_20240520_193036061_HDR.jpg

wedding cake,got too close to the led,got some bleaching so i snapped that neck yo!

IMG_20240520_193043694_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240520_193049732_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to the post office again in a bit...i was hoping to sell something else before i had to go down there,but not yet...probably throw some other stuff up on the radbazaar later just to clear out the extra bits and bobs...so i can get new bits and bobs!
otherwise,back to trimming today...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:unsure: looks like i'm gonna be working part time at the grow store...as annoying as i already know that is from previously working in one...just in time for cooling ain't free season when i'll be down to just the main flower room...probably just 2-3 days a week

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would think the bike shop would be immensely less annoying than a grow shop.
you would think,but i would think changing inner tubes all day for idiots would be worse than answering a hundred dumb questions only for the customer to not buy anything or just completely ignore everything you just said....when i worked in a grow shop before i literally refused to let some idiots buy anything electrical

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should do a biking YouTube channel. Monetize that and get paid to ride around cool places, test cool bikes, goats, the hotties a wallys, rant about rolling coal jackasses 😂😂

I'd watch that lol
naw...too many years here on ic,still have that paranoia about being on camera...like my insta,not a single pic of me on it,never taken a selfie...and never will