What's new

Week 8

trixP

This is a 9/10 weekr

Day 4 of 7 for this week, is it normal to see new white hairs grow ?!?!!! They are rather

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
This is a 9/10 weekr

Day 4 of 7 for this week, is it normal to see new white hairs grow ?!?!!! They are rather
Trix you are doing a super job on this grow. You've kicked ass. Yes, the plant is desperate for pollen growing new white pistils and trying everything she can to get some pollen before the season finishes.

Full steam ahead with your harvest timing and take her when it's time. Keep us posted friend.

trixP

Trix you are doing a super job on this grow. You've kicked ass. Yes, the plant is desperate for pollen growing new white pistils and trying everything she can to get some pollen before the season finishes.

Full steam ahead with your harvest timing and take her when it's time. Keep us posted friend.
Thank you I was worried the start of nanners ( until I did a Google search ) with the recent crazy 95+% at night outdoors, being able to hold it in the 50s at night ideally I like keeping the same vpd…..

You should see how dense some of these flowers are, between the 2 phenos the structures of flower are different as I’ve told you one of them I swear will give ounce nugs it’s nuts

trixP

Made sure the area was pitch black and my
Phone backlight dimmest just to be safe

The smells and stick
I’m really impressed with my fixtures they are worth every penny

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Made sure the area was pitch black and my
Phone backlight dimmest just to be safe

The smells and stick
I’m really impressed with my fixtures they are worth every penny
Damn, Trix that really looks pretty friend.