What's new

wanna do a micro grow!

G

ok i was going to do a c25 in my apartment, but it would stick out like a sore thumb. staying safe is on the top of the list. First of all I am using a 150 hps light bulb. maybe a 250 hps if heating is not a issue. I will be using a cool tube. can i get those at any hydro store? i dont know what to use a small cabinet or two rubbermaids on top of each other? I kind of want to do a home made carbon filter too. any ideas would help :joint: :chin: seeds will be c99! I will also being doing a scrog or a lst what works best? :woohoo:

Last edited:

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
imo........... SCROG it out baby yeah! (austin powers voice off)

normal hydro stores should stock a cool tube

1.Small cabinet

c99 is tha bomb

Peace

G

i want to hydro grow with waterfarms, would a 26 in height, 28 in wide and 20 in long cabinet be ok for 2 waterfarms?

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Weed4Life said:
i want to hydro grow with waterfarms, would a 26 in height, 28 in wide and 20 in long cabinet be ok for 2 waterfarms?
really hard to say for clones and no veg time prolly will be ok but a grow from seed unless its lowryder or another strain breed to stay small. but it can be done LST n supercrop them lol

G

ok i will just look at getting a cabinet. what can of ventilation should i go with? a couple of pc fans or should i go with a full exhuast fan with ducts?

G

going to be getting two comp fans for my cab. one for exhuast and one for circulation. one of the fans will be places on the top right corner of the cab. and some holes (have not measured yet) on the bottom left side of the cabinet. stil dont know what to do with odor control :yoinks: also how do i power these fans with a wall outlet? :chin:

Last edited:

Latitude18

fans

fans

hi Weed , here's a link to some info on PC fans

http://growfaq.marijuana.com/growfaq/1261.htm

alot of good info there , lil bit old , but it's all goood

as far as PC fans , I think the greater percent of cab builders have found in line duct fans are the better way to go , and I agree with that. I have two lil PC's right now ( only thing avail. where I am ) , but I'd gladly get rid of them for a 4 or 6 inch in-line. Plus $$ wise , I think the in-lines are cheeper. there are a ton of threads on this very subject.

hope this helps :wave:

Last edited:

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
I grow in a rubbermaid container. Thought about increasing the size by putting one on top but I think when I am ready to change it I may go with a rubbermaid cabinet.

Latest posts

Latest posts