What's new

Vin's super silver sour diesel

Vindie$el

I purchased a pack of sssdh from OJD around New Years and They are in the bloom room at the moment. 9 of 10 germinated and to my dismay 7 males and only two females and they happen to be the two least vigorous. I kept clones of the males to make my own sssdh seeds. I grow trees with vertical lighting and 100% organic soil. I recycle my soil using guano's and kelp in the soil and water with Earthworm castings tea. Her is a picture of the only 2 in bloom room and they are just a week into bloom and are the two sativas on the right.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Cool man def would like to see more pics can't really see we'll. U should def make urself some beams bro. It's a good strain and always good to have beans wenever u want

Vindie$el

Having camera issues at the moment so this is all I got until I get a new camera which will be real soon. I don't like things that don't work.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7 males ouch

not a great ratio

got any pics of the males

il send you a 5 pack if you want to try and find a few more fems

peace

Vindie$el

Don't have a picture of the males in bloom but I got clones of the males and I will post pics when I make seeds. Honestly if the 2 fems I got kick ass I'll be OK. I got my camera situation straightened out. Here is my sssdh almost 3 weeks into bloom

Latest posts

Latest posts