What's new

TokeYo's ~~ WhiteRhino X Flo ~~

G

Here are a few shots of some 3 week old from seed white rhino x flo crossed by gamera.

Very uniform looking young cannabis plants...

The Group from the side...

And some Close Ups ...

G

nice

nice

lovely little babes
my ass stays parked here,
for the remainder of the show:lurk:

G

Of course you can pull up a chair and watch, madlights, that's what we're here for :D...
Glad to have you along as well Jack, Welcome aboard captain:wave:
I'm about to germ some of gamera's chromulan (romulan x chronic) as well...

Sleepy

Veteran
Maddlights said:
Do you know if the " Flo" is DJ Shorts or Dutch Passion?
from Gamera's SeedBay description:
"Ultra stinky, colorful, powerpacked gummybuds with tasty fun and medical goodness." phenos: I have found 3 phenos, all demonstrated extreme resin production. typical of the "White" family. I recommend substantial filtration and multiple trimming tools. The highs of these were relaxing, yet cerebral, and quite strong. First is the lime green/lavender pheno, chunky skunky, dank, rounded top dense nugs. Second was a dark green, foxtail beauty, and last-but-not least is the purple striped pheno. All delicious examples of fine cannabis. Few, if any bananas and good yielders. 55-65 days in 12/12 will do it. lineage: Pappa was a Rollin' Stone, almost all purple (from a meer sprout) and Very stinky even in veg. I didn't have to scratch the stem to get the picture. An excellent example of the illustrious DJ Short's handy work named "FLO." Much to my chagrin the father plant was lost in an emergency shutdown. I still grieve today. THis is the original DJ Short description: "FLO is a Sativa/Indica cross (60% Sativa/ 40% Indica) with very Sativa phenotypic characteristics that also matures very early. The large, tight, spear-shaped buds are made up of small, densely packed purple calyxes. The plants are taller and like to branch out. Indoors the buds are fully mature by the end of their sixth week. Outdoors the plant is a super producer when multi-harvested over a period of time. The first buds are ripe around the third week of September. About every ten days after that, new buds form and can be harvested through the end of November, if the plant can be kept alive that long. Therefore, "Flo" is ideal for greenhouse production. The motivational "high" produced by the "Flo"is quite unique; the flavor is like Nepalese Temple Hash. A most pleasant and enjoyable experience." Rated #1 strain at Cannabis Cup '96 by Cannabis Canada Magazine. Flowering Period: 55-60 days Height: 1m" Mom was a Greenhouse White Rhino, nicknamed "Reetard." I grew her for 3 years and lost her in the shutdown as well. WHAAA! Ultradank, (literally staggering) skunky funk that would knock down seasoned smokers with one branch tied behind her back. I miss her... On a good note I made these seeds! Tip: Roll a nice one and hand it to schwagheads for some fun. You can even warn them if you like, but it STILL won't help! Original Greenhouse (vague/intellectual/flippent) description: (these guys were wasted) "As the hours tick past, the researchers delve into their organic search and into the realms of genetic floral alchemy. As their discoveries unravel and they realize their implications, another yet unknown remedy will soon pass into extinction (maybe even the cure for lymph cancer) without the plant ever being known. The same occurs with our endangered fauna varieties. So to increase the awareness of the world's finely balanced Ecosystem and link our flora and fauna together, Greenhouse Seed Company chose the "White Rhino". It is an animal that has been brought out of the depths of extinction to be able to roam the forest and grasslands of Indonesia and to be able to be shared and appreciated by all humans again. This sort of work will never finish, just find some momentary balance, long enough for some of us to enjoy the pleasures and cures of passed work... but we will always be endeavoring to help in some small way, and always be happy to pass on the genes to all those interested enough to care." Awards: 2nd prize BIO HTCC 1996 Pedigree: Afghan, Brazilian and South Indian. Strength: Medicinal, too strong for most people. Very intense on the body and kind to the spirit. THC: 11.0% CBD: 1.6% CBN: 0.5% Flowering time: Indoor: expect 9 weeks of flowering with a yield of 500 to 600 gr/sqm. Outdoor: expect it to finish by end september in Northern hemisphere or at the end of may in Southern hemisphere. "

oh yeah, great plants, H3ad!!! :woohoo:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts