What's new

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized seed Buy one get one FREE until 1st October

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buy one get one FREE on Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized seed packs for next 7 days PLUS pick any 2 Feminized seed for FREE from my whole stocklist ( excluding Original Diesel Feminized project) over 50 varieties to choose from .

So 12 Feminized seed for the price of 5 until 1st October

Email me for current stockist and ordering info

[email protected]

Check these 2 great logs of Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized by 2 members on here

@chilliwilli

@elanius

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Buy one get one FREE on Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized seed packs for next 7 days PLUS pick any 2 Feminized seed for FREE from my whole stocklist ( excluding Original Diesel Feminized project) over 50 varieties to choose from .

So 12 Feminized seed for the price of 5 until 1st October

Email me for current stockist and ordering info

[email protected]

Check these 2 great logs of Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized by 2 members on here

@chilliwilli

@elanius
Thanks

zif

Veteran
This promo's not to be missed - there is ludicrous fire in this hybrid. I took three sisters at 65 days, and have just tasted the first of them. She's amongst the very best flower I've ever grown or sampled.

Very strong. Instant effect, mostly up. Vapor started stevia-like sweet (but in a good way, if you’ve found stevia off putting), rounded out with churchy incense and a background of skunkiness.

Doing a minimal manicure for the vape, she was sticking to me, the scissors, and everything else. Ended up a compact little ball of trimmed material basically by default. Blue tack substitute level stickiness.
nth_f65b.jpeg
nth_f65a.jpeg

Looking forward to tasting her sisters. This is the yielder:
nth_f65c.jpeg

The third was a Grinspoon type that I did not get a good shot of. All three smell similar, and amazing, though.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This promo's not to be missed - there is ludicrous fire in this hybrid. I took three sisters at 65 days, and have just tasted the first of them. She's amongst the very best flower I've ever grown or sampled.

Very strong. Instant effect, mostly up. Vapor started stevia-like sweet (but in a good way, if you’ve found stevia off putting), rounded out with churchy incense and a background of skunkiness.

Doing a minimal manicure for the vape, she was sticking to me, the scissors, and everything else. Ended up a compact little ball of trimmed material basically by default. Blue tack substitute level stickiness.
Great report bro and glad your enjoying it as much as me and my crew.
We were blown away and have run multiple times , multiple different phenos and honestly all blew us away.
Very special Thai/Haze blend with SSSDH speeding her up 2-3 weeks

It's nice to hear the reports coming in now with amazing reports of how special it is like myslef on icmag.com and other platforms so its not a biased opion just from me

Last edited:

zif

Veteran
Great report bro and glad your enjoying it as much as me and my crew.
We were blown away and have run multiple times , multiple different phenos and honestly all blew us away.
Very special Thai/Haze blend with SSSDH speeding her up 2-3 weeks

It's nice to hear the reports coming in now with amazing reports of how special it is like myslef on icmag.com and other platforms so its not a biased opion.
I came looking for a good place to drop those pics and a note about how good these plants are - and had to laugh a little bit when I noticed you were running another promo with these. I snagged them when you ran the first one, saying this was something seriously special. My man, you - were - right. :tiphat: