What's new

Sup Everyone, it's Snoogs!

SsnoogerBooger

Hey everyone, this is my first post here, i've been reading around this forum for nearly a week now and finally decided to make an account. I'm 18, from the cali bay area preparing to start my first grow but want to continue harvesting more information to make my first grow as successful as possible, as i'll be investing a good amount of cash into it.
/
/
/Oh and yeah, forgive the slashes, my keyboard's all fucked so whenever i hit enter it also makes a slash, lol.
/
/Anyways, here's what i'm workin' with. Around a $300-$350 budget, using half of my closet with the following dimensions:
/height: 5'6
/width: 3'3
/depth: 1'10
/
/I know that buying a new quality 400w light setup will cost me around $200+, a good chunk of my budget, and so i've been looking around on craigslist for HPS light kits. The most common lights being sold are 1000 watts, pretty hardcore for my small space, if it will even fit. But they're all pretty good deals, i've seen brands like Sun Systems and Diamond for 150-170 per kit. in supposedly "good condition". i'll be sure to buy a new backup bulb incase the used one goes out. Any thoughts on buying a used 1000wattHPS system vs new 400wattHPS+MH one?

/Moving on...=D
/
//I've got a connect at the local cannabis club so i'll be buying clones at $12 a piece :woohoo:so stoked!! really didn't want to deal with germinating or males
/
/
/I'm thinking 6 will be able to fit snugly
/
/
/That leaves me 90 for building materials, mylar, nutrients, pots, soil, fans if i can't find any... damn, already thinking i'm over my budget. and shit always seems to come out to more than what you expected :mad:. eh... but yeah...
/
/
/For my growspace i was thinking i'd build a box, line it with mylar on the insides and cut holes for the fans, lighting, and make some sort of door.
/
/
/I can't wait to get into the carprentry =D!!!
/
/So any thoughts people? Really open and receptive to anything you guys have got to say, and i plan on posting up pics as soon as i start construction
/
/
/Thanks everyone, gotta bounce and get ready for class!! :wallbash:
/
//Its raining and my tranny's out!! fucking bike status!
/
/
/Snoogs

Latest posts

Latest posts