What's new

some relist and some rare limited strains going up on bay tomorow

J

jaded1

Just snagged a couple of packs of Ukhem,only 1 left up.Some chem jones up as well!
Yeah saw the lem chem as well but came up closed when i clicked on it

Last edited:

bren

i wasn't keen on ukhem cos it involves orgnkids s1 and i'm not sure on using s1 i did ask bout this and orgnkid og kush maynot be genuine acording to youtube video and other forums even look in the breeders guide on here i've just got ogers99 which involves his s1 so i want to see how that does first but if i wanted to use ukhem for breeding would this be best to avoid been a s1parent involved , saying that othet stuff on the net about orgnkid could just be trolls and where is he now no disrspect to you ojd whens more lem chem comming bro

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi everyone

sorry about the messup

i uploaded a bunch of auctions wrong so old pink couldnt list them

more seeds will be going up on the bay today and boutique
im sending more seeds today for tomorow so more will be listed tomorow or next day

thanks for your patience with this drop

pictures coming later today

peace

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
This is one of the funniest drops yet. Sounds like OJD & crew might need an assistant. Busy Busy Busy.

I'll be looking for the sssdh x sd :)

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
i wasn't keen on ukhem cos it involves orgnkids s1 and i'm not sure on using s1 i did ask bout this and orgnkid og kush maynot be genuine acording to youtube video and other forums even look in the breeders guide on here i've just got ogers99 which involves his s1 so i want to see how that does first but if i wanted to use ukhem for breeding would this be best to avoid been a s1parent involved , saying that othet stuff on the net about orgnkid could just be trolls and where is he now no disrspect to you ojd whens more lem chem comming bro
thats one long sentence ;)

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
oger 99 is the most unreal smelling/ tasting strain ive had the pleasure of growing,, i do have a soft spot for bananas though,,,

and i wouldnt worry about breeding with something that has a s1 for a mum,,, i dont see how thats a problem...

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
So I've been checking through out the night and seen the grandaddy phaze as a buy it now...pressed it instantly and...FAIL. Reloaded the page and it was gone. Second time I missed this. I guess I'll just have to wait another 4 or so months.

Any pics of this hybrid or is untested so far?

Regardless best of luck and screw you to who ever got my pack. :)

~unknwnprpht

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I have a cpl fems that im currently growin out now...will post some pics after the wkend. Looks like 2 diff phenos so far