Votes: 6 75.0%
  • 100-500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 500-5000

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Stoner

:( They gave me a realy hard time at Sfo airport. they whent threw all of my pockets in my close in my backpack. And found loose tobacoo washed-up shreded papper lent and verey verey littel Cannabis CRUMS. they weighed all and said I had 3 Grams B#llSh!t .I have a fine know from customs

Last edited:

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Bet you don't do that again...

Bet you don't do that again...

Hell they used to throw you in prison several decades ago for such a "crime."
Consider yourself lucky they didn't weigh the Levi's too. ;)

buzzerd

at SFO they do not need a reason,they profile if you hit on just one of thier points they hassle you. every time i go home for xmas they get me and give me the once over just because i have long hair and wear blue jeans, thanx to 9-11 i got hit 4 times trying to get in to o'hair for a flight 2 times before i even got to the line to go through security and then once at the bar next to the gate and again when i checked in

If you did'nt this than you better now when youy buy a airline ticket they run a background check and if they get a hit on you then you can expect to be hassled so be carefull

Uncle Stoner

Sfo Customs

I had my Uncle Stoner T-shirt on and a copy of INTERNATIONAL CANNAGRAPHIC. And some order forms. Oh and I just got back from amsterdam and I have Dreadlocks. Ill be writing about the whole storey in the Chrismas issue.:wave:

redbone

o'hare

o'hare

Buzzerd: Leave from Midway. Much less heat and easier to negotiate. They have lots of flights out your way.

Red

Uncle Stoner

Sfo Customs

Thanks Ill Try Midway But for now on I think Ill new close cumming and going so I know theres nothing in at all!!!! HaHa